SWS Preference PT2

That gif tho.....

HOW YOU TWO GET BACK TOGETHER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Gabe: He sent you a long ass novel-I mean message about how he took you for granted and didn't mean any of what he said. He said he was sorry and that he'd try to put more effort into the relationship to actually make it enjoyable for the both of you.

Jack: This bitch showed up at your house at 2 in the morning, clothes soaking wet from the rain, eyes red and puffy, a single rose in his hand. His exact words were "I'm never drinking that much ever again"

Kellin: He texted you a week later saying he left for tour, so you went to pick up your shit a few hours later. When you opened the door you were pulled into a massive bear hug with a sobbing... and I mean SOBBING Kellin saying that he was so sorry and he didn't mean it and that he took you for granted. He said the week without you held more pain then he thought he could feel.

Justin: He wouldn't leave you the hell alone. He'd text you every hour, on the hour, giving you another reason on why he was sorry. And every day when you woke up, there was a text from him telling you on a scale of 1-10 how much pain he was in, and how much he hated himself for what he did. This lasted a week before you went to his house and threw his phone across the room then made him promise to A) never spam you that much again and B) to never ever cheat on you again.

Jesse: He was drunk and mad and you loved him so you forgave him like 2 days later. Duh

Nick: You made your ex call Nick and explain the actual situation because Nick refused to listen to you or the guys because they believed your story. Eventually Nick believed him and you, then you got back together a few weeks later.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING LAZY I GOT WITH JESSE'S????

Oh you didn't realize that was just pure laziness because I can barely keep my eyes open...?

well fuck me

ThAT GiF THoUgH