SWS Preference

Where you meet.

Justin: Skatepark. The guys were walking around town and passed a skatepark. Through the fence Justin saw your friend push you down the ramp. You were laughing and having a great time. He knew then that he HAD to get your number and get to know you.

Kellin: Backstage. You were a huge fan of sleeping with sirens, and they were playing a set at your work! It was an acoustic set and they didn't need many people from your job to help, but you and a few friends did. During the opening band you walked around backstage, clipboard in hand and your earpiece in. You bumped into him and apologized probably 100 times. He chuckled at your nervousness and walked around with you before the set, eventually asking for your number before he went on "for good luck"

Nick: PTV Show at Warped. He was screaming for Jeremy of ADTR in Caraphernelia and saw you in the front row. He stopped screaming and and the entire band looked confused, then followed his glance, seeing a very nervous and confused you. "Yo, cutie with the snakebites" Nick says into the mic, and the guys stop playing for a second and your friend starts freaking out. "You busy after the show?" He asks, and everyone is Fangirling like crazy, especially Vic and Jaime. I shake my head and he smiles. "Good, meet me backstage" he says, and the band starts up again and a security guard comes and takes you. Nick saw my worried friend and crouched next to me. "Vic's single, is she?" He asks, and I smirk, nodding.

Jack: Mall. You and your best friend were shopping for band merch in HotTopic when one of your old friends, who now hates you, starts picking on you and your friend. After about an hour of her following you and making snarky comments, you punched her straight in the jaw and before you can beat the shit out of her, your friend was pulling her away and strong arms were holding you back. He turned you around and asked if you were okay. The second your eyes met you were star struck and so was he.

Gabe: Recording Studio. You're best friend owned a studio at your house and she was dating Justin Hills from SWS. They were borrowing the studio for about 6 months but you completely forgot and walked in on them so you could grab your guitar that you kept in there. "Oh shit I forgot you guys were here" you laugh, and your friend rolls her eyes, laughing. "How? You've been talking about your crush on Gabe all week" she says, and everyone laughs while you flip her off playfully and grab your acoustic. As you walk out, Gabe grabs your wrist, and hands you a paper. "Sooner rather than later" he says, and winks. It was his number.

BONUS:

Jesse: Airplane. You were on your way to Michigan to visit your cousin who's just had a baby, and asked you to be the godmother. As you boarded the plane, you realized it was a weird set up. There were three rows of two seats, instead of two rows of three seats. 'Oh great' you thought, and found your seat. A few moments later a shady guy sat next to you. He was wearing all black, had a black beanie covering his ginger hair, and black shades. Throughout the flight you saw him sneaking glances at you. You noticed he had really rough hands and a few of his fingers were wrapped with guitarists tape. Taking a leap of faith you spoke up. "You play guitar?" You asked, obviously startling him. "Uh, yeah, how'd you know?" He asks, and you hold open your hand, palm facing upward. After that you guys talked for the whole flight and became pretty close. You exchanged numbers and eventually met up again at your cousin's baby celebration.

--

SHOULD I MAKE THESE INTO IMAGINES????????????