ATL Preference

The thing you argue about that ends badly for no reason;

Alex: What Music is really about. He says it's about making the fans happy- you say it's about making yourself happy. It ended in a screaming match about random shit that wasn't relevant. He ended up going to Jack's and you went to Vic (PTV) and Mike's house because they were like brothers to you.

Jack: Military. Your entire family had been in the military and they were pushing you to go in as well. The G.I bill was the only reason you were considering it. When Jack saw the Navy Qualification website up on your computer he flipped shit because he thought you were going into combat (which you weren't)

Rian: What kind of dog to get. You didn't even want a dog because you knew Rian would only take pictures of him and the dog and post them on IG. He wanted a big German Shepard and after hours of arguing over stupid shit you walked out fuming and went to blow off some steam at the beach.

Zack: Your job. Your job would have required you to travel a lot, but it also put you in a lot of danger. You were being considered for a job on the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) in the FBI. You'd deal with phyco's and murderers and Zack was NOT okay with that. He didn't want you gone all the time and the only thing you could say was "maybe the phyco would give me more attention- at least he isn't gone 300/365 days of the year" and stormed out, instantly regretting it.