OM&M Imagine/Preference

He finds out/You tell him you're pregnant;

---

Austin:

"So you guys are set on the plan, right?" I ask the group of 8 fans.

They all nod and smile.

"God i'm so nervous" I mutter, and they laugh.

"Don't be. He's gonna be so surprised. You guys have been married for two years, you got this!" One fan says, and they all agree, making my heart melt.

"Thank you guys" I say, and pull them in for a group hug.

They were each gonna hold up a sign (that they helped me make) and it would all read out;

'Austin + (Y/N) + Baby = <3 ... ' then I would say "I'm pregnant" at the end

The sign that said 'baby' was half blue, half pink, and the words were in black.

I would be standing at the end with the mic.

The whole band and crew knew, Austin only knew that some fans were coming on stage at the very end.

-at the end of the show-

"Alright so, Austin, we need you to stand facing the stage, there's a little message for you" Alan says into the mic, and Aaron moves Austin so he's on one of the amps, facing the drums.

There's a slight chatter as the fans run out, the signs facing them.

"So, Austin, this is actually a surprise for you" The fan holding the sign 'austin' says, and they all turn their signs around.

I run on stage, mic in hand, and stand next to the last fan.

"I'm pregnant" I say, and his hands fly over his mouth, his eyes watering.

--------------------------------------------------

Alan:

"Austin?" I ask, answering the phone.

"Hey, uh... we need your help" Austin says, and I sit up from my position, getting worried.

"What happened?" I ask, opening my computer incase I need to buy tickets.

"It's Alan... he's been depressed lately. We've tried cheering him up but nothing helps" Austin says, sighing.

"How are you so sure i'll be able to help?" I ask, partly joking.

"Because he always looks at your picture before he goes to sleep. He just stares at you. He said he's... scared to lose you" Austin says, and I hear the worry in his voice, like he doesn't know if he should be telling me this.

"Why would he be scared of that? Where will you be tomorrow, i'm getting tickets now" I say, typing in my password to my computer.

"I have no clue. He hasn't cheated I promise. I guess he's just feeling insecure lately. And we're gonna be in Huston. I already got you tickets, don't worry. Check your inbox" Austin says, and I roll my eyes, exiting out of the airline page and going to my e-mail.

"I know he hasn't cheated, I just don't know why he's feeling insecure. I have news that'll, hopefully, cheer him up, though" I say, smirking.

"What? Anything will help (Y/N)"

"I'm pregnant" I say, and he gasps.

"Are you serious? Dude he's gonna be so happy!" Austin says, and I smile.

"I hope so"

--

"ALAN!" I yell, jumping onto his back.

"What the- (Y/N)???" He shouts, dropping everything and turning around, picking me up the right way and holding me super close.

"Alan you might wanna loosen your grip a little" Austin jokes, winking at me.

"I'm sorry i'm just... you're here!" Alan says, his face smiling like he hasn't seen me in years.

"Yep. And i'm not alone" I smirk, and he looks around, confused.

"Who's here with you?" He asks, and I feel the tears fill my eyes as I grab his hand and place it on my stomach.

"Your unborn child" I whisper, and his face turns to pure shock.

"Oh my god" He says, falling to his knees and hugging my stomach, making me laugh.

"Hello smol kitten. You're mine, and I love you" He whispers, kissing my belly softly.

"Awe!!!" The guys gush, and I blush as Alan gets back up and kisses me passionately.

"How long are you staying?" He asks, his smile never fading.

"I dunno. Austin?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"How long did you pack for?"

"A few days"

"You can wear Alan's clothes, she's staying for the rest of tour" Tino says, and everyone laughs as Alan picks me up again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayley:

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

I'M IN A BAND! I CAN'T BE PREGNANT!

"DEAN!" I yell, running to our tour manager.

"We have a problem" I say, tears filling my eyes.

"What? what happened? What did you tweet" He says, his voice accusing at the end.

"I haven't tweeted anything" I say, showing him the three positive pregnancy tests.

"Oh that is a problem" He mutters, and I almost break down crying.

"It's Shayley's, right?" He asks, and I almost slap him.

"Who else would it be? Shayley and I have been together a year, why the hell would I cheat on him?" I ask, and he raises his hands in surrender.

"Hasn't the band been talking about going on hiatus for a while? We can use that as an excuse along with writing the new album" David, our drummer, says, butting in. He already knew about the whole thing.

"Perfect. We're good. Now you need to tell Shay" Dean says, walking out.

"How the hell do I tell Shay?" I cry, falling apart into David's arms.

"I don't know, but you need to figure it out soon" David mutters.

--

"(Y/N) I need to tell you something" Shay says, grabbing my hand.

"So do I, you first" I say, and he nods.

"After this tour... I've decided to leave the band and go on hiatus for a while" He rushes out, and my heart stops.

"Y-you're leaving the band?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah" He says, sighing.

"We can talk about why later, what did you need to tell me?" He asks, brushing some hair from my face.

"Uh, I, uh... I'm pregnant" I say, coming out straight with it.

"Y-you're pregnant?" He clarifies, clearly shocked.

I nod, avoiding eye contact.

"I need a minute" He says, dropping my hand and walking away.

A minute turned to 5, then 30, then 2 hours.

He never came back.

(A/N : OUCH I'M SORRY I HAD TO HAVE ONE BE UNHAPPY ABOUT THE PREGNANCY I'M SO SORRY PLES DONT SHOOT ME)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARON, PHIL, AND TINO COMING TOMORROW I PROMISE