Mike Fuentes Imagine

Storyline: Mike being sexual as fuck because fuck it.

--

"You're coming on tour, right?" Vic asks, setting his backpack on the table.

"Vic I'm Sleepin with Siren's photographer, of course i'm coming on tour" I say, and he does his stupid laugh.

"I always forget about that" he says, and I laugh.

Yeah, two people on tour was hard to keep a relationship... but we made it work. Mike was faithful and so was I.

Luckily, PTV and SWS went on tour together all the time, so we're good.

"BABE!" Mike calls from upstairs and I roll my eyes playfully before running upstairs to him.

"Can we have sex i'm horny" He bluntly says and I choke on my own spit.

"Mike we're leaving in 5 minutes no way!" I say, and he pouts his lip.

"Plleeeeaasseee" He begs and I roll my eyes.

"Mike no. And no funny business on the plane or I will never have sex with you ever again" I say, and he nods quickly.

"Finish packing the bus is almost here" I say, chuckling, and running downstairs.

--

"I'm hungry" Mike whines and I roll my eyes.

"You have money go get food" I say, chuckling and checking my phone.

"Sweetie I can't buy what I'm hungry for," He says, just as I take a drink, "you're not a prostitute"

I choke on my drink and run to the bathroom, choking and coughing like crazy.

Mike is laughing his ass off and I hear him stop for a moment, then him and Jaime are laughing.

"ASSHOLES!" I yell, still coughing.

My shirt was soaked in water and I groan, reaching in my backpack and grabbing a sweatshirt.

I take off my shirt and put on the sweatshirt, putting the shirt in my bag and walking out of the bathroom, glaring at Mike.

Jaime starts laughing again and Mike turns, sees me, and smirks.

"You good, babe?" He asks, and I elbow his ribcage.

"I probably deserved that" He mutters, bending over and holding his side.

"Eh, I can see it too. That's the worst, when you can see your bandmate doing that" Jaime says, and I look at him confused.

He lifts his hand to his mouth and I lunge at him, Mike and Tony holding me back.

Jaime laughs more and Vic rolls his eyes.

"We all know Mike loves pussy, we can get over it" Vic says, and the guys laugh more.

"Meow, bitch" I say, flipping Vic and Jaime off, and jogging to the Dunkin Donuts we passed.

"Did you get me any?" Mike asks, once I get back to the guys.

"Didn't think you were craving it" I say, and Tony chuckles, blushing.

He's always been awkward with sex.

"I mean they taste the same" He says, and all the guys freak out, running around and screaming.

"You're an ass" I say, but can't help myself from laughing.

Ya know what... if he wants to play that way...

who says I cant?

"I don't even want to know what he says to you in the bedroom if he talks like this out of it" Tony says, once the guys regroup.

"I can tell you the three words I say" I say, and Mike looks at me confused.

"Fuck me daddy?" He guesses and the guys burst out laughing.

"Close" I say, hiding my smirk.

"Is it in?" I say, his smirk fades and his face pales, and the guys are on the floor, holding their stomach's in pain.

"That wasn't nice" He says, pouting.

"Hey that's what I said when you put it in the wrong hole!" I say, and the guys burst out laughing again.

"You're so mean to me" He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.

"Holy shit I can't, I can't" Jaime says, standing up and clutching his chest.

"God you're both getting laid when we get to the hotel" Jaime says, sitting down on one of the seats.

I laugh and sit across from him, swinging my legs.

"Well one of us will, I wont feel anything" I say and Mike loses it.

"ALRIGHT NAH!" He yells and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

The guys laugh more and we board the plane, me still thrown over his shoulder.

"That wasn't nice" He says, setting me down and pouting.

"Oh but you know I love you" I say, kissing his cheek.

"Note to self; don't embarrass (Y/N)" He mutters, and I laugh, sitting next to him.