"I'm going to go slow and gentle to drive you crazy." Minho smiled.

Taemin pouted. "Okay,"

Minho kissed him gently. Taemin kissed back. Minho pulled away and slowly undressed Taemin, being gentle.

Taemin pouted. "I don't like you being so slow."

Minho smirked. "Shh,"

Taemin pouted. Minho softly laid love kisses on Taemin's chest as he stroked him. Taemin moaned. Minho continued.

Taemin whimpered. "Please touch me more~"

Minho softly stroked him, continuing with his love kisses.

Taemin pouted. He was hard and wanted more. "Oppa~"

Minho slowly teased Taemin's hole. Taemin moaned. Minho gave gentle love kisses on Taemin's member as he slowly pushed his finger in. Taemin moaned louder. Minho smirked and entered another finger. Taemin moaned and started to bounce. Minho held his hips down and slowed his fingers.

Taemin pouted. "Minho~ go faster~"

Minho slowly licked Taemin's member and thrusted slowly. Taemin moaned. Minho pulled away.

Taemin pouted. "Don't stop."

Minho turned Taemin over and pulled his butt up so his hips were in the air and his shoulders were on the bed. Minho gave gentle love kisses all over his butt. Taemin blushed. Minho gently pulled Taemin's butt cheeks apart and blew into his hole.

Taemin gasped. "AH~! It's warm~"

Minho gently kissed his hole.

Taemin blushed. Minho had never done this before and it was driving Taemin insane. He wanted more and he wanted Minho to just take him already.

Minho licked his hole. "Jonghyun gave me some things to study. I learned a lot."

Taemin blushed. "I-it's different."

Minho pushed his tongue into Taemin.

Taemin shivered. "AH~!"

Minho smirked and pushed his tongue in further. Taemin moaned louder. Minho pushed deeper, moving his tongue. Taemin moaned louder and came onto the bed. Minho smirked. He pulled away.

Taemin pouted. "Don't stop, oppa~"

Minho gently massaged his butt.

Taemin blushed. "You're enjoying this."

"I am." Minho smiled. Minho got in front of Taemin and pulled him up onto his arms. "Open up~"

Taemin blushed and opened his mouth. Minho held his member in front of Taemin. Taemin opened his mouth wider as he got closer to his member and started to lick it like it was a Popsicle. Minho moaned as he petted Taemin's head. Taemin started to suck on his tip. Minho pushed in. Taemin bobbed his head, using his tongue. Minho moaned. Taemin bobbed faster, nibbling a little. Minho moaned and came into Taemin's mouth. Taemin swallowed and moved to Minho's balls. He nibbled and sucked on them, stroking Minho as well. Minho moaned. Taemin continued, stroking him harder and biting on his balls. Minho moaned. He pulled away and laid Taemin down. Taemin was panting and flushed. Minho slowly pushed into Taemin, holding his hips down.

Taemin moaned loudly. "Oppa~ you're so big~"

Minho continued to thrust slowly. Taemin moaned and bit his lips. He needed more to satisfy him. Minho softly stroked Taemin, thrusting slowly. Taemin moaned at every thrust. Minho gently kissed Taemin. Taemin kissed back, moaning into the kiss. Minho thrusted faster. Taemin moaned faster.