Babble Bath

This one is a smut, if you are not comfortable with sexual situations or sexual intercourse is a trigger for you please skip this part. 

"Y/N!" Josh yells as he walks into the house.

I walk out of the laundry room, basket in hand, looking at Josh with a smile. I set down the basket down, walking over to my handsome boyfriend. I stand before him, wrapping my arms around his next. He looks down at me with a smirk. Josh leans down slowly, pressing his slightly chapped lips on mine. I immediately kiss him back running my fingers through his soft hair, tugging a bit here and there.

"Want to go relax a bit?" I say to him parting from his lips.

"Depends on what you have in mind babe," he says with a smirk.

"How about a bubble bath?" I say in a low voice.

"Sounds perfect," he says to me.

I take Josh's hand in mind leading him to our shared bedroom. I walk into the bathroom turning on the faucet of the tub to fill it up with warm water. I allow it to fill up a bit before adding some vanilla scented bubble bath into the water. I skip back into the bedroom to see Josh stripping off his clothes. I look at his body biting my lip. He looks at me with a sly look, I can't help but tremble under his gaze. I begin to take off my clothes, going slowly trying to purposefully turn him on.

"Shall we?" Josh says with a smirk once we are both completely naked.

I nod my head eagerly biting my lips. I follow him into the bathroom, slowly getting warm water. I scoot all the way forward allowing some room for Josh. He then gets into the water his back pressed against the white porcelain.

"Come here Y/N," he whispers to me.

I slowly scoot back moving my body between his long legs. Josh wraps his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. He turns his head slightly toward my neck. He kisses behind my ear softly. He's hands move up toward my breasts. Josh starts to squeeze my round breasts. HIs fingers then go to my nipples rubbing at pinching at the sensitive nubs causing them to erect.

"Ah, Josh," I moan out quietly.

Josh smirks against me neck moving his hands down south. His hands reach my core, his slender fingers immediately going to my clit. He starts rubbing figure eights on the overly sensitive bundle of nerves. My body quivers underneath his fingers my mouth only uttering out loud moans. Josh moves is fingers from my clit down to my entrance. He pushes his fingers deep inside my pussy curling them.

"You like that Y/N," Josh growls in my ear.

"Yes, of fuck yes Josh," I moan out loving the pleasure he's giving me.

Josh chuckles lowly. He starts to move his fingers at a quickly pace sending them deep inside me. I arch my back against him still uttering out moans and curses. I feel my walls beginning to clench around Josh's fingers. I was close that's for sure. Josh curls his fingers a bit more allowing him to hit my g-spot. That sends me over the edge.

"Fuck Josh!" I scream as I cum around his fingers.

He continues to thrusts his fingers in and out of my pussy allowing me to ride out our highs. My breath becomes deep and erratic. Josh slows his fingers until he completely stops. He slowly pulls out his fingers from inside me, I lowly groan at the loss.

"How was that baby?" Josh asks quietly.

"Amazing," I say trying to steady my breathing.

"What do you say we dry off and continue in the bedroom?" He says with a low chuckle.

"Sounds perfect," I say with a giggle.

We get out of the tub, drying off with the fluffy white towels I pulled out for us. Once completely dried off Josh grabs my hand and leads me back to our bedroom. Josh picks me up flinging me on the bed. I know in the back of my mind that I wont be able to walk tomorrow.