I'm Here For You

I love Josh with all my heart, but sometimes being in a relationship with him can be hard. Not because of him but because of his adoring fans. Don't get me wrong, some are very sweet and really supportive but others are extremely harsh and try to tear me down every chance they get. I try to block them out but sometimes it just gets to hard. I don't show how it effects me, however, to anyone not even Tyler or Josh.

The guys were out on location shooting the video for Heathens while I was at home alone. I decided to check Twitter since my notifications kept going off. I grabbed my phone from beside me on the couch. I opened the Twitter app and looked at my notifications. A fan had posted a photo of Josh arriving at the video shoot saying how attractive he was and how he should be dating a supermodel, not a no body like me. that's what a lot of them were saying, that I wasn't pretty enough or thin enough for Josh.

Tears started to stream down my cheeks. I threw my phone to the other couch in the living room. I let their harsh words get to me, I thought that they were right. I'm not a super model, I'm very plain looking and I was curvy. The thoughts rushed threw my head, he should be back with Debby not me, she's the one who the fans love.

My phone started to ring loudly startling me out of my thoughts. I wiped the tears from my face getting up from the couch. I guess it was a good thing I wasn't wearing any makeup. I walk over to the other couch and picked up my phone, luckily it didn't crack at all. Josh was calling me.

"Hello?" I say trying to sound cheery.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asks, his voice sounding worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I say to him pretending like I didn't know what he was talking about it.

"I'm glad you're okay, just a people were posting crap on Twitter but it's nothing. I"ll see you tonight, Okay? I love you Y/N." He hung up before I could say anything else.

I know he loves me and I love him but, I still didn't feel good enough. I stared at the small thinking about what to do. I felt like I couldn't be with him anymore. How could you be with someone your fans don't like? I started to cry again but this time it was different. This time I was crying because I felt like my heart was breaking.

I grabbed my keys and coat and ran out of the house. I didn't take the car, I just ran. I just ran until my legs gave out. I couldn't be in that house anymore, I felt as though the walls had been closing in on me. But, it wasn't wasn't the walls, it was my head. My thoughts were closing in on me. When I stopped I was at a park, the park Josh first told me he loved me.

As if on some ironic cue it started to rain, just a complete down pour. I could feel my clothes getting drenched. I walked over to the wooden play structure and went underneath it, trying to escape from the rain. I curled up in a ball, the wood chips slightly poking my back. The tears returned as I shivered. I didn't want my relationship with Josh to end, but I felt like it had too for himself and his fans.

I don't know how long I layer there but I felt numb. My head hurt from all the crying. I shivered from the cold are and my saturated clothes. I knew I would catch a cold but I felt so numb that I couldn't bare to move. I stared off into space slightly hoping someone would find me here. But part of didn't want to be found. Then, as if a guardian angle was watching over me I could her my name being called in the distance. My lip was quivering so much that I could not call back.

"Y/N!" The voice yelled. I could have sworn it was Tyler but I couldn't be sure. "Y/N! Where are you?"

"Here," I could nearly get out. I could hear brisk movement coming toward me, I almost felt afraid. What is it wasn't Tyler, what if it was some crazed stalker? I looked outward toward the sound. I tried to stop my shaking but couldn't. Tyler came into view and I felt a sigh of relief.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N," he says with a gasp once he sees my soaking wet, shivering body.

He walks over to me and slowly picks me up. He kissed my forehead and cautiously walked back over to the car. He opened the back door, laying me down in the back seat. Tyler shut the door and got into the drivers seat. He started the car, the engine roaring to life. His hand moved to the heat and turned it on all the way then setting off in the direction of mine and Josh's home.

"Josh? I found her." I could hear him say. "She was at the park. She's completely soaked so you might want to start a warm bath. Yeah, she's definitely going to have a cold. Okay, I'll be there in a bit."

The car pulled into the driveway and stopped. Tyler got out of the car and ran to the other door to get me. Then once again, just like at the park, he carefully pulled me out and carried me. He kicked the door with his foot as to knock. Josh opened the door looking frantic and worried. He opened the door wide and let Tyler in. The two of them walked to mine and Josh's bedroom to the on suite bathroom. Tyler set me down to see if I could stand but my legs were still numb and gave out. Luckily Josh was right behind me and caught me before I could hit the ground.

"I've got it from here, Ty. You can go home," Josh said to him with a weak smile.

"You sure?" Tyler asked still worried about me.

"Yeah, I can handle it. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Alright, goodnight," Tyler said before leaving the house.

Josh sat me down on the edge of our large bathtub. Carefully he peeled off the wet clothes from my body, placing them in the sink. Once I was fully undressed, he picked me up and placed me in the tub full of water. The water was rather warm and almost burned on my freezing cold skin.

"What happened?" Josh asked quietly sitting next to the tub looking at me.

"I saw what they had all been saying on Twitter," I say looking down, not wanting to meet his gaze. Josh reached his hand to my chin, slowly turning my head toward him.

"Y/N, all those fans are stupid to not see what an incredibly gorgeous you are. Nothing, and I mean nothing will change the way I feel about you. Okay?" He says to me with all seriousness.

"Yeah, okay," I say softly. He got on his knees. He slowly leaned forward, his warm lips capturing my cold ones.

"I'll go make you some soup, sound good?" He says once he parts from my lips.

"Sounds great," I say to him with his smile. He kisses my forehead and leaves the bathroom. The love and adoration that was just shown to me put my mind at ease, whatever the fans say about me does not matter. Josh will always love me for me and that is all that matters.