Tour Romance

Touring with Twenty One Pilots is amazing especially since I get to be with my boyfriend Josh instead of being at home by myself missing him. Seeing the boys do what they love is amazing, I love to stand at the side of the stagey watching them at every show. It warms my heart to see them so happy performing for their fans. Plus, it's always an adventure.

"Babe!" Josh yells to me as he runs off the stage toward me. He pulls me into a hug and I can't help but laugh.

"Josh, you're all sweaty," I laugh out at to him.

"It's not that bad, you're just overreacting," he says squeezing my tighter.

"You're gonna smother me," I say to him.

"Oh alright," he says pecking my lips and letting me out of his strong arms.

"Thank you," I say and kiss his cheek.

Josh takes my hand and leads me out of the arena to the tour bus. Josh, thankfully, hops into the shower to clean up. While he's in the shower I get changed into one of Josh's t-shirts and a pair of pajama shorts. I sit on our shared bunk and go on my phone to check my social media. I especially love to see the pictures that the fans take during the show.

"What are you doing?" Josh asks me as he emerges from the bathroom fully dressed.

"Just looking through some of the tweets that people posted about the show tonight," I say to him with a smile.

"Oh nice. I wanna cuddle," Josh whines to me.

"Okay," I say to him with a giggle.

I plug my phone in and lay down on the bed next to the wall on my side. Josh scoots in next to me facing me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to his muscular body. I snuggle into his chest feeling his warmth radiating off of him. I love moments like this. Even though we aren't speaking we can feel the love between us.

"I love you so much, Y/N," Josh whispers to me moving my hair out of my face.

"I love you so much too Josh," I whisper back to him.

Josh leans in closer to means cups my cheek with his hand. His lips meet mine in a warm, loving his. Without any hesitation I kiss him back wrapping my arm around his neck. I really do love these moments. Josh parts from my lips and rests his forehead on mine, rubbing my cheek with this thumb.

"I really do love you Y/N," Josh whispers.

"I know you do Josh, I really do love you too," I say pecking his lips.

"Wanna go to sleep?" Josh asks kissing my tired eyes.

"Yeah," I say with a slight yawn.

I snuggle into Josh's chest and intangible my legs with his. Josh kisses my forehead and holds me close to him. We soon fall asleep in each others arms. Tomorrow will be another day and another adventure but all that matters is that I am here with Josh. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.