Secret Romance

Being in a relationship with Josh Dun is amazing, but there's just one problem.. our relationship is a secret. It's pretty difficult, I want a to show off our relationship but I can't. I've had to stop my self so many times from kissing him in public or posting a cute picture of us together. I weighs down on me.

I'm currently on tour with Twenty One Pilots. I've known both Tyler and Josh for a very long time, I was invited publicly as a fiend but privately as a girlfriend. There are times I just want to tell Tyler and get this over with but Josh doesn't want to. It's so hard to see Josh everyday and not be able to hug, kiss, or cuddle. We have our moments though. When Tyler goes out to get food our is hanging out with some of the crew, Josh and I get our alone time.

"Guys, I'm hungry," Tyler whines.

"Then go get some food," Josh say to him with a chuckle.

"Ugh, fine. You guys want Taco Bell?"" Tyler says getting up from the couch.

"Sounds good to me," I say to him and grabbing my purse. I hand Tyler a 20, I feel bad that he always pays for the food.

"Y/N, you aren't paying. No ifs ands or buts," Tyler says handing me back the money. "So I'll get 3 Crunch Boxes, 3 Baja Blasts, and a thing of Cinnabon Delights."

"Sounds good," Josh says.

"Alright, I'll be back," Tyler calls as he leaves the bus.

Once Tyler is gone I practically run to where Josh was sitting. I climb on top of him, straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands go to my waist. I lean in and press my lips on his. I feel like I haven't felt his lips in forever, I need this.

"Y/N, what if Tyler walks in?" Josh asks parting from the kiss.

"I don't care if he does, Josh. I miss this, I miss being with you," I whisper to him.

"I love you Y/N," he says pecking my lips.

"I love you too, Josh," I smash my lips onto his.

I get really into the kiss. I can't help but grind down on Josh. I pull and tug at his hair. His hands gripping my waist tightly. I miss having moments like this every day. I miss being intimate with Josh.

"What the fuck?" Someone yells.

Josh parts from my lips and pushes me off of him. Standing there at the doorway was Tyler and our food. His mouth was open, his eyes wide as he looks at us in surprise. I look down at my hands and I can't help but feel embarrassed.

"Tyler, I-I can explain," Josh says with a nervous tone.

"You damn well better," Tyler says.

Tyler sets the food down and sits down in front of us. He crosses his arms and stares at us intently.

"We-we've been dating," Josh says. "I wanted to keep it a secret because I knew the fans would freak out and I didn't know how you'd react."

"You guys are my best friends, I'm happy for you guys. I knew Y/N liked you quite awhile ago," Tyler says nonchalantly.

"Wait what?" I say to him a bit confused.

"Y/N, you always blush when Josh talks to you and you always stare at him," Tyler says to me.

"I-I didn't know I that I did that," I say with a slight blush settling on my cheeks.

"Well, I'm a little mad you guys didn't tell me that you guys were together but I'm happy for you two. Just tell the fans one you're ready, but they'll probably find out either way," he says to us with a slight chuckle.

"Thanks man," Josh says to Tyler. The boys stand up from their seats and hug.

"Now that's behind us, let's eat," Tyler says with a laugh.

Tyler hands us our food and we all sit back down. In a way I'm glad Tyler walked in on us otherwise I'm not sure when we were going to tell him. I'm just glad we don't have to sneak around on the bus just to spend time together. 

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I just had surgery last week and have been taking some time to recover  and get back to normal.