Sneaking Over

This one is a smut, if you are not comfortable with sexual situations or sexual intercourse is a trigger for you please skip this part. 

"No George I will not calm down," my mom yells at my dad.

Here we go again. They're been fighting a lot lately and I just can't take it any more. I can't listen to the continuos yelling and bickering anymore. I need to get out of here, but where? I look out the window to my best friend Josh's house. I pick up my phone and call him.

"Hello?" Josh says into the phone.

"Hey Josh, um is it okay if I sneak over? My parents are fighting again and I just can't stand to be here right now," I say wiping the stray tears from my eyes.

"Of course you can, Y/N," Josh says.

"Okay thank you, I'll be there in a sec," I say to him and then hang up the phone.

Of course this isn't the first time I've snuck over to Josh's. Luckily, there is a huge tree between our two houses so it's easy to get over to his room from mine. I put my phone in my pocket and pull on a pair of converse. I grab a sweatshirt and pull it on. I walk over to the window and pull it open. I walk out onto my balcony, shutting the doors behind me.

I crawl over the railing and grab the branch above me. Carefully I step onto one of the branches. I shuffle my was through the tree until I get over to the other side of the tree. Slowly I walk across the large branch to Josh's window. I reach out and tap on the glass, grabbing his attention. He looks up and sees me. Josh walks over and opens the window holding out his hand for me to grab. I take his hand and make my way through his window.

"I wish you wouldn't climb through the tree to come over," he says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Josh, there's no need to worry about it. I've been doing it since we were ten," I say with a giggle.

"Still, I don't want you getting hurt," Josh says as he walks over to his bedding, sitting on his mattress. I walk over and sit next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. "So what was the fight about?"

"I'm not even sure," I say quietly. "I'm just afraid that they'll decide that they want a divorce or something."

"Even if they do decide to get a divorce it won't change the fact that they're your parents and that they love you," he says stroking my hair.

"Yeah I guess you're right," I say.

We sit there in silence for a few moments. Josh shifts a bit causing me to remove my head from his shoulders and sit upright. I look at my hands twiddling my thumbs.

"Hey Y/n," Josh says sounding a bit nervous.

"Yeah?" I say moving my gaze to his.

"Um, I-I wanna try something," he says.

Josh reaches his hand up to my cheek, his eyes move from mine to my lips. He slowly starts to lean forward, Josh softly places his lips on mine. At first I'm in shock but then I start to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands move to my waist, pulling me close. I've wanted this for so long. I've had a crush on Josh since last year during our sophomore year but I've always been too afraid to tell him how I felt.

"Y/N," whispers as he parts from my lips, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Oh, I think I do," I say to him with a giggle.

"Wait what?" He says confused.

"I've liked you for awhile Josh," I say truthfully, "but I never said anything because I was afraid you didn't feel the same."