Steamy Tour Bus

This one is a smut, if you are not comfortable with sexual situations or sexual intercourse is a trigger for you please skip this part. 

Here I stand at the side of the stage watching my boyfriend's band, Twenty One Pilots. Josh sat behind his drum kit sweat dripping down his shirtless body. I bite my lip at the sight. Watching Josh play the drums is seriously one of my biggest turn ons. I rub my legs together to get some friction, I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. This concert needs to hurry up and end!

Josh looks over in my direction. He stares at me biting his lip, he wants it too. He shoots me a wink and turns back to the crowd. The last few songs seemed to go on forever. After the encore consisting of Goner and Trees finishes Josh runs of the stage before Tyler. He quickly grabs my hand pulling me out of the arena toward the tour bus.

Josh pushes my up against the side of the bus, his lips hugely attacking my lips. I moan into the kiss. I reach behind me and open the bus door. Josh grips my waist tightly, moving his lips from mine to my neck. He kisses and bites at the tender skin.

"Jump," he groans out.

I do as he says. I wrap my legs around Josh's waist, his hands going to my ass. I start to kiss and nibble at his neck. He tries to hold his moans in as he walks up the few stairs in the bus. Once we're inside he sits down on the couch in the lounge area. I straddle him, I forcefully kiss him, my hands in his hair, my hips grinding down on his crotch.

"Fuck, Y/N," Josh groans out breaking from the kiss. "I need your soaking wet pussy baby." I moan at his words.

I get off of his lap, slowly taking my clothes off teasing him. He moans, his eyes glued on me watching my every move. I am then left in a matching red lace bra and panty set. Josh then gets off of the couch, pulling off his shoes and shorts just leaving him in his boxers.

I push him back onto the couch and kneel down in between his legs. I lick my lips and slide Josh's boxers off of him. I look at his massive, hard cock. I look up at him smiling as I reach forward and kiss his tip. I lick around his shaft causing him to softly groan. I shift my self and slowly take his cock into my mouth. His hands automatically go to my hair. I move my mouth up and down his cock at an extremely slow pace. Josh groans in frustration and thrusts his hips upward causing me to deep throat him.

"Y/N, I'm close," Josh moans out quietly.

I remove my mouth from his cock with a pop. I stand up from my position in front of Josh ridding myself of my bra and panties. Josh kicks off his boxers and motions me over to him. I smirk and move toward him, swaying my hips. I straddle him once again but this time lowering myself onto his big hard cock. We both moan at the immense feeling of pleasure. After a few moment I begin to move my body up and down Josh's cock, absolutely loving the feeling. The bus was filled with our loud moans and skin slapping on skin. We were both immersed in one another and the absolute pleasure.

"Josh? Y/N? Are you guys-" We stopped turning our heads to see a stunned Tyler standing at the doorway. "Shit! Sorry!" He yelled running out of the bus.

"I guess the funs over huh?" Josh asks looking disappointed.

"Yeah I guess so," I say with the same disappointment, easing myself off of him.

We both start to put back on our clothes. Once we were fully dressed Josh went to go tell Tyler is was safe to come in now. I pull our my phone and open Twitter. I was then greater by a new tweet from Tyler. 'My eyes burn! Why can't they just keep it PG?!?' I giggled at the tweet automatically retweeting it. Tyler and Josh then come back into the bus.

"Sorry we couldn't keep it PG," I say with a giggle. He rolled his eyes at me and walk to the bunks.

"What was that about babe?" Josh asked me confused. I showed him the tweet, he was dying of laughter. "Sometime he's such a goof. I've walked in on him and Jenna having sex. You don't see me going on Twitter tell all of our fans." He says with a chuckle.

"Hey, you know what?" I say giving Josh a sly look. "We could continue once he goes to bed later on."

"I love you so much! It's on babe," he says kissing my lips sweetly. I now can't wait for Tyler to go to bed.