Chapter 1: "Couples"

What is Love?
Everyone describes it as a special feeling that you have towards another person. Something that cannot be replaced and something that is unbreakable . A wonderful experience that everyone longs for.

Well... I think it's a lie.
Love doesn't exist. It's just a fantasy that humans created. It only exists in fairytales. Love is a lie that people tell themselves in order to feel less lonely.

"ITS OVER!!!" A boy yells from a few tables away from me at a café.
"You think you can just dump me. You're not the one who decides to finish it! I'm the one that's dumping you!" A girls stood up from the chair in front of him.

This is exactly what I mean when I said that LOVE is fake.

The girl grabs her purse and step away from the table. She lean toward the guy, and whispered into his ear, "Now that Its over, I'll let you now that I slept with your best friend. And he's so much better than you in bed."
She walks away.

Why do people still believe in "Love", even after getting stabbed and hurt like that? Are they just stupid?

The guy was left sitting with a face of shock and disgusted mixed with the feeling of betrayal.

The waitress gives me back my credit card and leaves. As I stand up, I place a tip on the table and leave.

As I walk through the street, I see another couple that were all "lovey dove" on a bench near by.
Ugh. How can they just do stuff like that in public?! Don't they realize that love isn't real?
Next to the guy, was another girl. He was touching the other girl, even though he was with the other girl.
How disgusting! I don't know weather to say that girl is pretending to not see that happening, or if she's just an idiot in "Love".

I keep on walking alone. Nobody else was around to witness what I just saw.

I step inside my house.
"I'm home!" I say out loud, but no one's home. I'm used to saying that, so there's no helping it.

I go upstairs, into my room, and slam the door.
I listen to some music with my headphones, and lay down on my bed.

*house front door opening*
*kissing and moaning*
"If you keep being this loud, someone will hear us."
"Don't worry. No one should be home right now."
*kissing and moaning*

Great! My mom brought home another guy. Disgusting.

She and the Man were doing dirty, intimate stuff. I can clearly hear them saying stuff to each other.

Ah!!! Stop it! I don't wanna hear any of this!! Even if I play loud music, I can still hear you! I wish I didn't have this sensitive hearing or whatever.
I place the pillow on top of my head, but it didn't help.

I hear her reaching to a climax, and it grosses me out. They're about to be over.

Gross!!! I better got out of here before they keep at it.

I open my window, climb down, and run away from my house.
I somehow ended at the park, and sat down on a bench near by.

How can she do that! I know that she's already divorced... but seriously! How disgusting!

I stayed at the park for hours, listening to music. In front of me is a lake, reflecting the moon and the starts.

That's pretty.

"That's pretty."
"Yea..." I answered.  "Wait..."
I turn to my left to find a guy sitting next to me.

He has hazle eyes, that sparkles with the light of the moon. His short hair is dirty blonde, it complimented his eyes. His lips are so thin, I could almost feel them pulling me towards him. His nose was average, but it made him look even better.

I instantly stood up. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?"
"What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?"

What?

"Isn't this a public park?"

He's right. I didn't think of that. He just startled me by suddenly sitting next to me.

"My name is Justin. What's yours?"
"...Luna." I hesitated for a bit.
"It's a pleasure, Luna."
"Can't quite say the same thing." I respond.
*chuckle* "you're quite interesting."

"So why are you here, Luna?"
"That's none of your business."
"Oh. It's just that when I saw the look in your eyes, just a moment ago, it seemed to me that you were heart broken."

Me? Heart broken? No way.

"Well... you're wrong about that."
"Yea... I see. Then why are you here?"
"It doesn't concern you. And why would I answer such a question to a complete stranger!"
"But you already know my name, so technically I'm not a stranger."
"You know... you're right!"
"Yea"
"Then I don't want to talk to a weirdo like you." I stand up and walk away.
"What?!... a 'weirdo'?... I'm not a weirdo!"
I ignore him and keep on walking.

Who would want to talk to pretty boy who just pops out of nowhere and ask questions as if we knew each other! Hmph.

I step in the house. Mom and Michael were already eating. Mom was wearing jeans and a pink t-shirt. Her eyes are light blue, and her hair is brown. Michael has short brown hair, and green eyes. He got them from Dad. He's 10 years old, and my little brother. My eyes are gray, I guess I got it from Mom's side of the family. My long hair is dyed light brown color.

"Luna! Where have you been?! I was worried sick about you!"

I ignore her and walk towards the stairs. I start going upstairs, but my mom kept talking.

"Luna! Listen to me! I'm talking to you!"

I roll my eyes and keep going upstairs.

"Don't give me that attitude!"

I stop.

"Or what? You're gonna kick me out of the house the same way you did with Dad?!"
"I had my reasons!"
"Whatever." I keep going upstairs and into my room.

*door slam*

Mom sits down and looks at Michael.

"Don't worry, honey. Just eat your dinner."
"Yes, mommy."

I face the bed and let my self fall into bed.

Why does she act this way! Worried my a**! How can she say that when I know what she does. It's only been a week since my Dad left, and she brings men in the house ever since that day. I don't even know if she truly "Loved" my Dad. Sometimes I think that all she truly wanted was his money.

I slowly dozed into sleep.

________________________________

Hi guys! Thank you for reading my book! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!! ^-^)/