28

A/N: Here's an extra long chapter to make up for the previous chapter. I'm updating again in a few hours. The book will be completed today woo hoo! Please comment and vote! xx

It had been two months since Chris and I started dating. And I gave away my virginity to him last night. I don't regret a moment of it because I love him! I love him so much that I don't think I would be able to breathe without him in my world. He mattered that much to me.

"Hey babe" Chris kissed my cheek before sitting down beside me on the lunch table. I blushed at the name.

"Hey" I smiled at him before leaning in to give him a peck on the lips. After yesterday I felt more romantic than ever. It was perfect night with candles and flowers. It was beautiful and romantic in every way.

"Hey no PDA!" Jake yelled at us. Chris tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Don't be such a loser cuz you don't have a girlfriend anymore." Chris told Jake.

"Ohh piss off, the single life is great. Don't you miss it Chris?" Jake asked Chris with a smirk. I looked at Chris suddenly becoming nervous.

"Nope. Why would I when I have the best thing in my life right beside me?" He smiled at me making me question why I ever doubted him. He loved me so much too. And yesterday was just a proof.

"Okay, okay I get your point. Don't kiss again" Jake groaned and I laughed. Jake and Hannah broke it off again last month and apparently that was the final break up for them. Jake wasn't happy with the relationship so he backed up once and for all. He wouldn't disclose why so I never asked him or Chris. I was just happy that Jake was happier without Hannah.

Miranda and Ashley plopped down on the table a few moment later, "What's popping?" Miranda greeted

"Ooo did someone bring popcorn?" Ashley asked. I really think Miranda had a bad influence on Ashley but it was funny to see them act like twins.

"No, there's just been a lot of extra kissing by these two. Weren't you two kissing when I saw you in the parking lot today morning?" Jake asked us. It's true. We were kissing against my audi.

"Yeah, we would have kissed inside the school building too if there was no rule against PDA." Chris sighed sadly.

"Thank god for that." Jake rolled his eyes. He was so grumpy at times.

"Wait did you two...?" Jake asked looking between Chris and I. I shook my head furiously while Chris gave Jake the death stare. Jake immediately shut up while Miranda saved the day talking about how she's swamped with homework.

I couldn't really pay attention with Chris sitting next to me drawing circles on my arm. I leaned on my shoulder and put my legs over his lap. He hugged me tightly, never wanting to let go. And then his phone beeped and he excused himself. He had been getting a lot of texts lately. And while I knew Chris would never cheat on me, I couldn't help but wonder who the mystery texter was.

"So when does track start for you again?" Miranda asked me bringing me out of day dream world.

"Next week. I have to practice for the country championships next month." It was late January and next week would be February. The forecasts said that there was a lighter winter this year so the championships would be held mid March, during spring.

"Good luck, I hope you beat Amelia's ass."

"I hope so too." I was so nervous and I didn't have time to run much with the extra time I spent with Chris but after next week I had to devote most of my time to training. It really sucked but I needed to give it my all.