26

I woke up the next morning to someone breathing on my neck. I remembered it was Chris spooning me and the goosebumps instantly shot through my spine. I turned to look at him and Chris' grip on my waist became tighter. I touched his face and kissed his cheek. Now I know why Chris was staring at me whenever I was asleep. When you love someone, you want to know everything about them. Even if it means memorising the freckles on their face.

I kissed Chris' forehead. He's so cute. I kissed his nose. He's so sweet. I kissed his lips. He's so hot. And when I tried to pull away, the next thing I knew Chris was on top of me and he was breathing fast as if he had just ran a mile. He smiled at me before kissing me harder. I would never get tired of kissing Chris. He didn't put his full weight on me. He was being gentle, taking his time, wanting each and every part of me. Even the ones I couldn't give him.

He pulled away to breathe and lay down beside me. His chest rose and fell but I was mostly paying attention to his abs.

"This is by far the best way to wake me up." Chris said a lieu of good morning, "Best morning till date." He grinned showing his dimples. Swoon.

I was so close to saying I loved him, but I didn't. I couldn't. Not when a part of me still loved Josh. "Good morning." I kiss his lips briefly.

"It definitely is a good morning." His voice was hoarse and I felt the urge to touch him, to be close to him again. Screw distancing myself. I put my head on his chest and drew circles on his abs, kissing them ever so often.

"You seem to like my abs." Chris chucked making his chest vibrate under me. His laugh was so soft and contagious that I found myself smiling.

"I do. It's a nice view." he took my hand and kissed it.

"If I remember correctly, you have abs too."

"You were checking me out huh?" I hit his chest playfully.

"How could I not? your so hot." I turned to see his face. It looked so mischievous. Was he lying?

"Do you really find me attractive?" I asked incredulously.

"You should see yourself from my eyes, your more beautiful than the word itself." He kissed my hand. My entire body became gooey and I didn't know what else to say so I kissed him again.

"You're really hot too if you haven't noticed." I said when I pulled away.

"Am I?" He raised an eyebrow. He was so cocky but I loved him. I nodded and bit my lip. He grazed my lip with his soft touch.

"Don't do that." He mentioned about biting my lip. I stopped doing it instantly.

"Why not?"

"Because it makes me want to kiss you."

"Well your allowed to. I'm not stopping you. I mean I like you so-"

"say that again." He said smiling brightly.

"Say what?"

"That you like me?" He asked dubiously. "I mean you don't love me but even you liking me makes me so happy."

I held his cheek and smiled, "I like you Chris.... a lot! you make it so hard not to."

"I love you." He said making my heart flutter and the fireworks went off in my mind. I love you so much more. He kissed me deeply, his hands roaming inside my shirt as he touched my abs as well. And when he pulled my top off I didn't stop him, I just kissed him harder, more passionately to show him how much I loved him.

Then when I need to breathe, I broke free and leaned my forehead against his forehead. He was such a good kisser that I wanted to continue doing it forever but I needed oxygen, sadly.