"No, guys please. I don't-" Zoe was cut off by Brooke's phone vibrating. "Unknown numbers drive me nuts." Brooke comments as she answered the phone. "Hello?"

"That, in black ink, my love may shine bright."

Brooke's face expression dropped, as she turns away from the two walking away as she continued her conversation. Zoe and Alex exchanged looks and continued their own conversation. "So, why aren't you in the pageant?" Zoe asks, putting her full attention to the brunette in front of her.

Alex shrugs, smiling. "Pageants aren't really my thing, and I have stuff going on so it's the worst timing for anything." she replies while Zoe's nods. "I completely understand, if you ever want to talk though... I'm here." Zoe tells her while the two smiled at one another.

"I really appreciate it, I'll definitely take you up on that offer." Alex responds as they continued to smile at each other. "Well I gotta get to my locker and grab my stuff for psych class, I'll see you around Zoe." Alex finishes as they've said their goodbyes and Alex walks to her locker.

Once she grabbed her things, she notices Audrey and Noah together and walks over to them. She leans on Noah's shoulder, seeing he was taller than her.

"Foster, doing anything tonight? Okay, good keep that schedule clear because we're doing something tonight." Alex notifies the Noah while seeing he was completely dumbfounded for a brief second. "Uh, sure. Completely held me against my will, sounds cool." he replies while she lets out a laugh over his comment.

Alex looks up seeing Kieran and an unfamiliar face next to him. "This is my cousin, Eli. Fill free to ignore him. This is Audrey, Noah and Alex." Kieran greets rudely, while Eli was semi smiling at three friends.

Alex flashed a small smile at the shorter Hudson. "Hey, man. First day huh?" Noah greets with a smile. "School is school." Eli replies cooly.

"Sure. Except, in this school, people get killed by knife wielding maniacs every twenty years give or take." Noah explains while Alex furrowed her eyebrows at the taller Foster.

"You explained Lakewood so perfectly." she told him while she felt herself being grabbed by Brooke. "Excuse me! Girls only moment." she told them as Alex, Audrey, and Emma were being dragged by tiny blonde into the girls bathroom.

"So, out of nowhere, Branson hits me up this morning. Weirdly enough, I blocked him everywhere and he still manages." Brooke explains while the four of them exchanges looks at one another.

"He's a fucking creep." Alex spat, as she was adjusting her leather jacket. "What is it with men from the past mysteriously showing up?" Audrey questions at herself while Emma gave her a look.

While Brooke and Alex exchanged looks at each other. "Wait, what does that mean?" Alex asks Audrey, completely confused.

"Emma's deadbeat dad resurfaced, too." Audrey bluntly answers, while Emma scoffs. "Okay, not cool. It's a totally different thing. I wasn't ready to share that!"

"You weren't ready to share it with me? With us?" Brooke questions with a scoff, pointing at her and Alex.

"The person I told this morning wasn't exactly supportive so..." Emma let off, while Audrey furrowed her eyebrows at the Duval.

"And how was your breakfast this morning?" she asks, cocking her head to the side. "It went really well." Emma says with almost no emotion while Audrey almost let out a laugh.

"I can tell that's 100% not true." she points out. "Okay, are you two legit fighting?" Brooke mentions as she points at her two friends. "Yeah, I can't really tell." Alex adds, squinting at Audrey and Emma as Emma shook her head.