do you love me

Riley Matthews.

I kissed his collarbone and went all the way to his v-line. I could see he has gotten chills. "Riley-" he began to say but I quickly hushed him.

I grinded against him on his hips. The friction between the jeans made me see stars. He bit his lip trying not to moan. I intertwined our fingers and connected our lips. Once I pulled away he lifted me off him and set me on the bed.
"Riley!"

"Shut up and let me kiss you." I smirked and went to lean in but he quickly grabbed my shoulders

"Riley, your nose is bleeding." He said warningly.

"fuck." I mumbled under my breath and hopped off the bed. I grabbed a Kleenex and wiped the blood away. I pointed my nose up and pinched it.

"Your eye is really brushing up huh." Farkle grabbed his shirt and put it back on. I looked in the mirror and saw the bruise. I looked so ugly.

"Holy crap." I said in shock. "I look awful, how can you look at me."

"You look badass, Matthews." He smirked. I grabbed a blanket and a couple pillows and put them on the bed in the spare bedroom. He followed me in there and took a seat on the bed.

"we um should go to bed." I stood up and he did also. He was close to me and I had to look up at him because of his height. I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek before walking out of the room and back to mine.

Farkle Minkus.

I wanted to lose my feelings for her but every time I tried she would reel me back in. Especially with tonight. It's been an hour since she left the room and I decided that I needed a glass of water. I tried my hardest to not make any sounds. I could hear her voice from her room. I just had to listen in.

"Maya, I'm serious!" She whined. I assumed that she was on face time with the pesky blonde. I grabbed a cup, filled it with water and took a swig. "I want Farkle back, Maya." I then choked on my water and started coughing. I ducked behind the counter and Riley opened her door and looked out then closed it again.

I creeped to the door to listen a bit more. "He was irresistible tonight, it was difficult not to have my way with him." Riley said calmly but Maya was surprised on the other line.

"But Riley, you said that you were over him cause he only cared about himself... Isn't that more important?" Maya said from her phone. I could hear Riley sigh then respond.

"I realized that after going out tonight and having so much fun together that we're too good to be apart." Riley said and I couldn't help but smile to myself. I quietly walked back to my room for the night and stripped down into my boxers and climbed into the bed.

• • •

I was awoken by the light seeping into the room from the closed curtains. I sighed before sitting up and putting my feet onto the cold hardwood floor. I checked my phone to see the time being 1:30pm I rubbed my eyes and walked out into the living room and saw Riley sitting on one of the stools at her Island counter.

Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a maroon colour low rise turtleneck and black leggings. She was sipping on what looked to be a tea. Her head turned to me, and her eyes widened. I walked over into the kitchen and stood across from her.

"put some pants on." She blushed and looked down at her tea trying to avoid eye contact.

"oh calm down you've seen me naked." I refused. I grabbed the pot of coffee and filled a mug up. "What're we doing today, darling?"

"You're going home." She said before setting her mug down and walking over to the fridge. I just realized how small she was compared to me.

"do I have to." I whined and she turned to face me and nodded.

"Listen... Last night it-" she began to say and couldn't quite get it out "it was a mistake."

"Sure it was." I rolled my eyes knowing that she thought I was irresistible last night. "If you still like me just say."

"NO-" she cleared her throat "no, I don't." She said quietly. I held her jaw lightly and placed a kiss on her lips and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

"now what, Do you love me now?" I smirked

///