so wrong but so right

Riley Matthews.

The whole ride home I held my nose up trying to stop it from bleeding. I told Farkle not to talk because everything he seemed to say made me annoyed. I grazed my hand over my eye and sighed. I already knew that it was going to bruise up.

"You finished everything, we're done." Farkle kept his hands on the wheel while looking at the traffic ahead. I didn't say anything, my eye hurt like a mother fucker. "Are you doing okay?"

"No, I was just beat up in public!" My words came out a lot louder than I thought they would. He bit his lip and speeded a bit. When we got to my apartment we walked inside and got into the elevator. I picked my floor and it went up. We walked into my living room and I went in my room and sat on my bed.

He walked in with a wet rag and an ice pack. He wiped the blood off my nose and face. He set the bag of ice on my eye and asked me to hold it there.

"Hey this reminds me of the time Lucas beat-" Farkle began to say and I gave him a warning glare and he shut up.

"I don't get you." I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows. His light brown hair pulled back by a grey beanie and the freckles on his nose becoming very obvious.

"Why not, sunshine?" Farkle replied while taking a seat beside me. I immediately stood up and opened the curtains to my window revealing the dark sky. Snow was falling heavily.

"You don't have to do these stupid-stupid things to be the old you! You could just take pictures and be somewhat rebellious and-and kiss me. Then you'd be the old you." I ranted and he bit his lip. "I love you but when you do idiotic things to be the old you... It's dumb."

"Maybe you're right but you can't tell me you didn't have a good time tonight." Farkle stood up and walked closer to me. I did have fun tonight but I was still upset about my hair.

"my hair." I sighed and he held my jaw gently. I thought he was going to kiss me but I was wrong.

"looks beautiful." he let go and walked out of my room and to the front door. I quickly ran after him not wanting him to leave yet.

"Where are you going?" I stammered and he pointed to the door and replied

"Home." He said it more like a question than a statement.

"Stay here for the night." I began to say but realized I sounded really needy. "You know... Just in case my nose starts bleeding and I don't know what to do."

"Riles you know what to do." He chuckled lightly before going to open the door. I ran in front of it and blocked it with my body. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder walking back to the bedroom.

He laid me on the bed and somehow stayed above me. I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Once our lips touched I felt the spark rekindling. I let my hands do their own thing. My fingertips gliding down his torso trying to find an answer to why this felt wrong but so right.

I was wanting him more than he wanted me and it's new but okay. I bit his lip tugging towards me. I made the kiss go deeper with tongue and all. It's like we switched roles: I was dominant and he was shy but wanting.

We switched spots, leaving me straddling his hips and pushing my hands on his chest. He was leaning his back against the headboard.

"This is new." Farkle said when our lips departed. I felt like I knew why I wanted him so bad.

"Appreciate it." My kisses trailed onto his neck and then his collarbone. I wanted him because I've missed him for way too long.

"Oh trust me I do." He breathed out shakily. My hands pinned his wrists above his head.

"Leave them there." I demanded and grabbed his baggy white shirt and pulled it off his torso. My hands admired his bare chest and he gasped when they ran over his abdomen.

"your hands are freezing." He let out a chuckle and I raised an eyebrow.

we're not even started, pretty boy.