make it up to me

I have been leading up to a chapter like this since the beginning. This chapter has a steamy smut part so if that's out of your comfort zone just skip the chapter. ❤️

Farkle Minkus.

I sat uncomfortably in the living room with Maya and Riley. I was still angry about Maya Interrupting. Riley and Maya were just talking about their favourite tv show when I stood up and grabbed my coat. Riley turned her head looking at me from her spot on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Riley stood up and ran over to me while I was putting on my brown leather boots.

"I'm not trying to be rude but I don't think I should be here listening to you guys talking about Pretty Little Liars..." I chuckled and she nodded understandably.

"How about I spend the night?" Riley held my hand and that's exactly what I was hoping she would say. "I'll go pack a bag."

It took her a couple minutes but she walked out with her bag and her coat and boots on.

"Bye peaches!" She smiled and kissed Maya's forehead in a friend way.

We took the elevator downstairs and we got to the door that opens into the cold world.

Riley walked in front of me with her yellow coat easy to follow. The snow fell lightly on the ground but immediately left because of the wet New York City ground.

She did a quick little run to the side of the road and hailed a taxi quick. We climbed in and gave the man the address.

It was a quick five minute drive. When we got to my house I unlocked the the front door and we stepped inside and took our outerwear off.

"So are you gonna make it up to me or what?" I smirked and she bit her lip and ran to the bedroom. I chuckled and followed her.

I stood on the hardwood floor and she wrapped her arms around my neck and attached her lips to mine. We moved to the bed and sat down onto it. I moved my kissing down to her neck and began to make my mark. Whimpers leave her mouth and I was feeling proud of myself.

I pulled her sweater off leaving her in the same white bralette. She straddled my waist with myself sitting against the headboard.

She would grind her hips against mine making me see stars. I rested my hands on her hips and she pulled my shirt up And over my head, throwing it across the room.

"You sure you want this?" I managed to say and she planted a kiss on my lips before responding with a simple nod.

I picked her up and laid her on her back. I pulled her black leggings off in one swift movement. She looked gorgeous. She took off my belt then pants quickly after that. Our lips connected again before I unclipped the bralette leaving her chest nude.

I placed kisses on her chest. Each kiss filled with lust and love. My hand grazed over her underwear hearing her moan not wanting to be teased.

Her hands went to my waist band and pulled off my undergarments then she did the same with herself. I couldn't even believe what was happening.

She put her hands on my shoulders and flipped me so I was on my back. I propped myself up with my elbows and Riley straddled me once again before lowering herself onto my manhood. Our loud moans filled the small rooms, our breaths became heavy and loud. Thrusting became quicker and harder.

"F-Farkle." She moaned and her teeth against my collarbones. It was becoming too much for each of us and we soon finished and we cuddled waiting to go back to our boring life's.

That was the best sex I've ever had.

///
In which farkles dreams come true.