thin walls

Riley Matthews

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I said way too excitedly. I cleared my throat "I mean sure."

"Great! here sweetie." The woman passed me some money and I passed her the jacket. She put it on and walked away. I tried hard to keep my composure.

I counted the money and the woman gave me one-hundred and sixty dollars. The jacket only took me fifteen dollars at the least for me to make. This was my new life idea.

Sooner than later crowds of people came In to admire artists paintings. I was standing with my legs slightly crossed, looking at this beautiful painting in front of me. The picture was of a woman holding a bouquet of roses.

"Wonderful, eh?" A familiar masculine voice said. I turned around and saw my make-out buddy.

"Yeah." I said and turned back around to look at the art again. I kept thinking about Farkle and how I barely know him. What's his favourite movie, what is he going to college for, when is his birthday? "You know what, I barely know you."

"That's a good thing." He said calmly and I turned back to look at him. His large leather jacket clinging to him.

I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him close to me. This guy was such a smart-ass I need to know him on a personal level instead of a sexual level.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and I let go. We walked around looking for a secluded place. Eventually we came across a spare bedroom that was a floor above the convention. The room was vintage and old looking.

"So, favourite movie?" I said quickly as he sat onto the bed.

"Funny Face." He said quickly as well.
"Favourite artist?"
"leonardo da vinci"
"Bestfriend?"
It took him a while to answer
"Nobody."

I took a deep breath and looked the boy in his dark blue eyes. "What are you going to this art college for?"

"Photography and Drawing." Farkle said turning a tinge of rose. Zay told me a little about Farkles photography life. I smirked and he asked the same question back.

"Well I was in for Drawing and Painting but I had a sudden change in mind." I said and he took the backpack he had been carrying off of his back. He unzipped it and took his camera out.

"Riley Matthews, since the first time I saw you a voice in my head has been screaming for me to use you as a model." Farkle began to say and I felt myself have a little boost of self confidence. "You have the perfect cheekbones" he said as he caressed my cheek and i felt myself get a set of chills.

"Collar Bones, Jawline, rose cheeks." He continued and I couldn't help but smile a little. He looked at me from head to toe. "Sexy bod-"

"OKAy- Farkle." I cut him off and he shrugged. Farkle thought I passed the qualifications for a model, it felt nice to be admired by someone.

"What do you say? perfect scenery, perfect clothing, perfect woman." He said making a point. Let's just get it done while we have the 'ingredients'.

"Okay."

Farkle Minkus

Since day one I've wanted to photograph the beauty that is Riley Matthews. I don't like her she's just really hot... Right? But I had a photography assignment anyways.

I directed her on what to do and she followed. I also gave her a book with a bunch of models in it and told her she could pick any one she would like.

"I think I got everything." I said in a calm tone and she shook her head. My face changed to a confused look.

Riley took her long sleeve top off and left her wearing her plain white bra.
She then pointed to a picture of a Calvin Klein model. I felt immensely attracted to the beautiful girl in front of me.

I was embarrassed but I took pictures of her and she was having a good time. I put my camera away. She still had her top off.

"You can put your shirt on, you dork." I said and she bit her lip and came close to me.

"What if I don't want to." She whispered into my ear.

"I won't make you, sunshine." I smirked and she pushed me onto the bed and kissed me. She moved down to my neck and found my sweet spot and I groaned in pleasure.

Eventually we separated and got all ready and went back down stairs. We walked through the doors and all eyes were on us. I looked at Riley and she was beet red. People gave us dirty looks and Maya grabbed Riley by the wrist and pulled her. I listened in on their conversation.

"This is the LAST time I invite you to anything with him! The walls are THIN Riley everyone heard you guys, doing whatever you were doing! I expected you to be here by my side supporting me but instead you go and put yourself all over Farkle!" Maya whisper-yelled. Riley looked like she was about to cry, I can assume this is the first time Maya got mad at Riley.

---
A/N: double update! <3