Trust

Pan's P.O.V
"Now that she's back," his sharp voice spoke from behind. "What are you willing to do with the lad? Let him stay as a Lost Boy?"

     I turned around to face my second-in-command. I had already thought of that prickly situation –and every possible way to handle it.

     "I remember his behavior when he first arrived to Neverland," Felix continued making an intense eye contact. Maybe that's what I most liked from him: his daring... or the recklessness that was required to talk to me the way he did. "He was actually enjoying it here, till the girl came along."

     I sharpened my gaze on him. "What do you mean by that?"

     "I mean that he could've been a good Lost Boy, if jealousy wouldn't have intervened..." Felix explained, trailing off at the last words.

     "And?" I urged him curiously.

     "And love." he eventually finished. "His attitude changed due to his constant need to watch over the girl she loved. And the main reason why he would take care of Sienna is... well, you."

     "I am the reason?" I asked, surprised.

     Felix raised an eyebrow under his dark hood. "You, your behavior towards her and the feelings that she may develop back towards you."

     "He's afraid of those feelings being good." I stated, though I already knew it from afar.

     Felix nodded silently in agreement. I knew what I had to do with Jack and end that situation. Nonetheless, I decided to ask Felix's opinion, and ensure that he truly saw the things the way I did.

     "So, what do you suggest me to do with Jack?" I questioned.

     He lifted his eyes again and took a few seconds before answering. "I think he could have truly been a good Lost Boy, and get to trust you. Perhaps, he could have even been loyal to all of us." he spoke slowly, reckoning each word. "But, as long as she's here, his loyalty won't be yours, neither his trust."

     I smirked at my second-in-command. Indeed, he truly saw the things the way I did. There was only one thing left to say.

     "You must choose between them." Felix concluded eventually.

     My smirk grew into an evil grin, and Felix returned it knowingly.

     "I've already chosen. Now, let's see if our Lost Girl agrees with that decision." I stated, ending the conversation.

     A dense, green fog encircled me making me vanish, and leaving Felix alone in the woods again.

Sienna's P.O.V
For some strange and unknown reason, the fact that Pan didn't give me the opportunity to talk to Hook about us and our family –now that he had eventually admitted who I truly was–, had not bothered me in any way.

     On the contrary, I felt serenity and tranquility overwhelming me... and those were two rare and completely foreign feelings to me.

     "Are you sure you are okay?" Jack had asked me repeatedly, to which I constantly responded with an amused grin and a reassuring nod.

     As Pan had taken both of us away of the Jolly Roger I'd taken it for granted that Jack would be welcomed in the camp. So there's where we were going...

     ...until we got lost.

     "Are you sure you want to stay here anyways?" Jack asked out of the blue.

     I turned my gaze away from him, suddenly realizing that I actually had no idea of what to do.

     You can stay here, become a Lost Girl.

     No, I couldn't. Now that Jack and I were together again, there was still hope to find the bean, and get off the island.

     Come on, you know you don't want to. Even if you found the magic bean, only one of you two would get out of Neverland. And, nevertheless, what's waiting for you outside? You own nothing. You never have.

     False. I now owned my father's trust, and that could be a new beginning... if he got to gain my trust too.

     Would you truly leave Peter?

     "Sienna?" Jack snapped me out of my internal fight.

     I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts up and looked back at him. My lips parted slightly, but my words died in my mouth as green fog appeared out of nowhere, revealing Peter Pan himself.

     "You two lost?" he asked in a mocking and amused tone. "Or just exploring the jungle?"

     "Actually, we were heading back to camp." Jack hissed coldly.

     Pan let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Oh, but you weren't. You were actually heading towards the Dark Jungle." he laughed lightly. "And, believe me, you wouldn't want that."

     "Well, now that you are here, can you take us back?" I intervened impatiently. Pan's presence made me grow anxious and quick-tempered again.

     "Us?" he asked raising an eyebrow, acting confused.

     But he isn't.

     I narrowed my eyes at him in distrust, waiting for the worst. His dark pupils stuck in my own, and an evil smirk grew wider on his lips. "Well, about that... I have a deal to offer to you." Pan said shifting his gaze to Jack.

     "And what may that be?" Jack asked with disinterest and even boredom.

     Pan's venomous eyes met mine fleetingly, and I realized something extremely dark and ominous was about to happen. "I'll allow Sienna to leave Neverland... if you agree to become a Lost Boy."

--------------
So did you expect that plot twist? Bet you thought Pan would choose Sienna... ;)
Yaaaay time for a special Q&A just cause. Add your questions if you want, and I'll answer them in the next chapter. These 5 questions are basic and simple, just to know the most important things about me;)
Okay here we go!

1. When's my birthday?
It is on November, 18th. ♏️

2. Favorite:
–Number: 12. Don't ask why, I just love 12. Oh and 7 too.
–Color: Green (of course) and black.
–Show: Once Upon A Time (obviously), but I also love The 100 and Teen Wolf. And many, many others.
–Movie: Omg this one's so difficult. Okay I'll say Dead Poets Society.
–Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp and Robin Williams. They're just the fucking bosses.
–Book: OKAY I JUST CAN'T PICK ONE. I LOVE BOOKS TOO MUCH. I'd need a whole chapter to answer this lol.
–Music: Rock, Heavy Metal and Ska. (Yeah I'm that type of person who knows everything of the 60's, 70's and 80's and nothing 'bout contemporary music lmao).
–Song: SAME AS BOOKS. *mind blown*
–Sport: Watching Netflix. Lol k, just kidding. I love volleyball and swimming.
–Food: Stracciatella, cookies and chocolate ice-cream. Yummmm
–Country: Australia. Tbh I love kangaroos to much.
–Animal: Wolf, Eagle. // Dragon, Phoenix.

3. Hobbies?
So many... I love reading and writing, drawing, playing the guitar, singing, swimming, jogging, hanging out, etc.

4. Dreams?
I may sound reckless or even insane af to most people but... I'd love to do skydiving, parachuting, climbing, bungee jumping and, basically, any extreme sport.
BUT my biggest dream truly is to travel the world, and meet other countries and cultures.

5. What do I want to be when I grow up?
Weeeeell... If, in the end, I don't find Neverland (I'M NEVER GIVING UP THOUGH) I wanna be a writer... yeah, still working on it.

So did we coincide on something?
Love love love, thanks for reading
~LostGirl2SR.