Whirlwind

Sienna's P.O.V
All I could think of was the disgusting and dirty bag that had been thrown over my head and down to my feet.

     I'm definitely not a sack of potatoes.

     But, there was another strong thought wandering around my mind hauntingly; and that was what reason would Hook have to kidnap me after what had happened earlier in his ship.

     So, when I sensed that my feet were standing on a slightly bobbing surface with quite a particular smell of rum, I knew the Jolly Roger would soon turn into a place where I'd get used to be in. And its Captain too.

     "You know where to take her." Hook's voice growled at the savage who was carrying the bag where I was in. "Tie her next to our new friend."

     Wait, tie? I can't believe we're going through this again.

     So, when that ruffian finally removed the bag off my body and head, my tired eyes were expecting to see Felix beside me; the one who Hook had named as 'his new friend'.

     But it wasn't Felix whom I came to face.

     And I couldn't be happier for that.

Jack's P.O.V
My eyes opened so astonishingly wide that, for a moment, I feared they would come out of their sockets. She was sitting there, beside me.

     "Jack!" she yelled exasperatedly before I could do it. She didn't seem hurt, resentful or upset with me like some hours ago, but relieved and even... content?

     "Sienna!" I reached my arms towards her, but then remembered they were tied behind the chair. "You, little piece of shit" I mumbled to the disgusting pirate that was watching us with amusement all over his horrific face.

     He pulled an apparently offended face and grabbed his chest dramatically. "Hell, that hurt lad!" he complained sarcastically. His breath stank to high heaven due to the alcohol. "You really ought to be more careful of what you say, mate."

     Sienna was totally silent, disgusted because of the pirate's nasty behavior. Then, something lit inside me.

     Rum. All I need is rum.

     "You're right, please accept my sincere apologizes." I said to him. Sienna shot me a fuming look and I flashed her a knowing grin; words were left over. "We should probably fix that... you know, like real men do." the pirate's face lit up and I continued smirking, "I had a bottle of rum just over there. What a pity I'm tied here... we could actually have real fun if I could go grab it." I finished hopefully.

     The pirate held a short, but unintelligible conversation with himself. He was too drunk to think clearly, so when he lifted his head to me again my lips curved into a little smile of victory.

     "Okay," the pirate began. "I'll untie you so you can go grab your precious bottle of..."

     The door slammed open all of a sudden.

     Damn it.

     "Thank you Bill, I shall take the reins from now on." the honorable Captain of the Jolly Roger stated, making his entrance in the room which, I'd come to figure out, was somewhere in the ship's hold. I narrowed my eyes at him in anger and my jaw clenched. He only responded with a broad grin.

     Bill The Pirate growled lowly. "But he was gonna give me rum!"

     "That's all, Bill," Hook repeated impatiently through gritted teeth. "You may go."

     "But why's the rum always gone?" Bill protested.

     Hook clenched his fists desperately but suddenly relaxed. "There's rum out there, Bill. Go grab your bottle," he said and Bill instantly rushed out of the room. "And we'll se if you choke. Hopefully." Hook finished, but Bill was already gone.

     "Why is she here?" I growled suddenly, taking him by surprise. After some seconds, he let out a wide grin.

     "Oh lad, you were never my objective." he started. "But, for some reason, she cares for you. And that was all I needed."

     "All you needed for what?" I hissed, my voice echoing back in the quietness of the hold.

     Hook shifted his gaze to Sienna. "Now time for the real fun."

Sienna's P.O.V
His harsh, icy eyes bored into mine painfully. But that pain wasn't caused by the fear; it was because they were exactly like mine. And their same sorrow was reflected on my own eyes.

     And that was like a forceful whirlwind awakening every single emotion inside me; both pleasant and hurtful.

     "I thought you didn't believe me when I said who I truly am." I stated, trying to set all those thoughts apart.

     "Aye, that's right. I didn't believe you." Hook grinned.

     The breath got caught in my throat.

     "And... do you now?"