Magic's Price

My dagger went through Jack's stomach. The Lost Boys had finally shut up, what made me feel more nervous and afraid. Jack knelt down and moaned due to the pain. I bent down beside him and put my hand on his wound. The blood kept on gushing.

"Why did you do that?" I cried, mad and wrathful at Pan.

"I wasn't." he answered in an impassible tone. "It was you, lost girl."

"Just stop calling me like that, I'm not one of you!" I snapped. "Now, help me heal his damn wound!"

"Why would I do that?" he chuckled. Jack would resist only a few minutes more.

I pulled out my dagger and put it under Pan's throat. One move, and I'd rip it out. My lips approached his.

"Because you have no choice." I hissed with anger through gritted teeth.

Pan grinned wildly and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the sights changed. Jack, Pan and I were standing in front of a beautiful waterfall. Pan had my dagger back on his belt and I was defenseless again.

"What is this?" I asked coldly.

"Your salvation, lost girl." he answered. "You'd better rush, or..." he glanced at Jack.

"Si– Sienna..." Jack mumbled, struggling and moaning in pain. I went mad again.

"Is that the cure?" I yelled at Pan. He nodded in absolute calm.

I took a nearby tree leave and dipped it into the water. I ran back to Jack and put the leave under his lips.

"But," Pan grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "I must warn you. This waterfall is Neverland's source of youth. Once you drink this water, you can never leave the island." he smirked evilly. "These are the rules."

"You're a demon." I stated glaring at him with glassy eyes, trying to hold back my tears. He smirked in response. I swallowed with difficulty. If Jack didn't drink that water, he would soon die.

"One last thing." Pan grinned at me. "Magic always comes with a price, lost girl. And you'll have to pay that price."

"Jack is paying that price right now!" I shouted furiously. "He won't be able to leave this damn island anymore!"

"I'm not talking about Jack's price for staying alive. I'm talking about your price for saving your beloved friend."

"You're a bloody demon." I muttered through greeted teeth, then managed to make Jack drink the water in the leave.

I looked at his stomach: it was magically healing, and no trace of blood could be seen anymore. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"Si... Sien–" Jack tried to say, but I hugged him so tightly that his breath caught in his throat.

"I'm sorry Jack... I just... didn't know what I was doing and... I'm so sorry!" I yelled, almost crying.

He hugged me back and whispered:

"I know. It's okay." But how could it be okay? I almost killed him, and all because of Pan's fault. That little piece of...

Pan rolled his eyes and clapped his hands slowly. I glared at him, tempted to stand up and punch his face.

"A really lovely scene," he began. "But we have to move on and return to the camp."

Jack got up difficultly and went towards Pan, but he was still shorter.

"Get Sienna, Al, Wayne and me out of this damn island." he ordered. "Now."

Pan smirked and rolled his eyes. He was really enjoying seeing me mad.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." he replied. "And you shouldn't want it either."

Jack glanced at me, questioning with his look what was happening.

"Oh, don't worry" Pan snickered. He could really read our minds. "Sienna will explain it to you later. But now, let's go. I've some things prepared for you, lost girl."

Pan raised an eyebrow and I stepped back, moving closer to Jack. We both looked at each other for a second, afraid and confused, while Pan smirked wickedly and started walking again.

---
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the story so far. ^^
Please vote/comment cause I have no idea of how I'm doing!
Thank y'all! xxx
~LostGirl2SR.