Dissatisfaction

Pan's P.O.V
It had been a while since I'd left Sienna in the jungle. I just hoped she didn't end up in the dark jungle. That's why, secretly, I had sent Felix to go find her.

     But the night had fallen even darker and no trace of them was noticed as my anxiety grew dangerously bigger.

     "John!" I called at one of my Lost Boys. My face must have shown rage, since fear was reflected in his dark eyes.

     "Yes, Pan?" he questioned with trembling voice.

     I narrowed my eyes. "Any news about Felix and Sienna?"

     "Nothing, Pan." he answered gulping. "It's been quite a while since I last saw Felix."

     My eyes narrowed even more, scrutinizing his... I only found honesty.

     "Okay, you may go." I replied, softening my tone lightly.

     I took a look around, my eyes stopping at each Lost Boy on the island. There were eleven, including me and Felix; James, Devin, John, Alan, Benjamin, Brion, Ryle and, finally, the little Wayne and Al that had come along with Jack and Sienna. All of my Lost Boys were over fifteen except for them, so I wouldn't keep them for too much longer.

     Nevertheless, Sienna doesn't need to know that.

     The more worried she was for them, the better she would treat me, as they were under my power now. Of course, I wouldn't kill them...

     But the mermaids gladly will.

     "Pan!" John shouted impatiently, as if he'd been calling me for a long time. Maybe he'd been, but I was too deep in thought I hadn't noticed. "Felix's back!"

     I turned my head at him eagerly, hoping to see the Lost Girl back with my most trustful Lost Boy. But, for my surprise and dissatisfaction, she wasn't there.

     Felix was standing some feet away from me, a concerned look on his eyes but he still dared to lift them to mine.

     How does he dare to look at me when he's come back with empty hands?

     I shot him a furious look, approaching him as he stood completely still.

     "Where is she, Felix?" I hissed with hoarse voice.

     Felix showed a tired expression as he rubbed his forehead with his palm which, now I noticed, had a huge bruise on it.

     "Hook." was all he said.

     Damn, was all I could think of. A sudden choking, burning feeling invaded my chest, making my steady breaths to turn irregular and heavy.

     I feared it could happen. I thought he wouldn't be capable of it, I believed he would just get rid of her.

     But it has happened.

     Hook had Sienna.

     And he is still capable to amend his mistake... to love her daughter. And get her back.

     Away from me.

     "I think it's about time I go to visit our old friend." I said to Felix in a cold, evil tone. "You'll be in charge until my return."

     Felix nodded as a dense, green fog gathered around my body like a powerful, troubling whirlwind, making me disappear in the dark night.

----------
Okay sorry I know this was quite short, and I'm sorry. I'm on a writer's block at the moment, and it's taking longer for me to update (not that much longer though, but please forgive me😅). I promise on regular updates again as soon as possible.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed.
As always, thanks for reading
                       ~LostGirl2SR.