|21|

So some of you guys have probably read part of this chapter already from the previous book. But there's a second part that I added. I'll give you a heads up when u see the second part its going to say 2nd part in bold lol. Thanks.

Pic of Jess and Keyla. ⇧

Please go check out my other book New Girl. It's my second favorite book and I love writing it.

﹏✥﹏

I blow my nose with another tissue and then put another spoon of ice cream in my mouth. I sniffle and blow my nose again.

"Ugh!"

I hate being sick. I always feel vulnerable when I'm sick.

It was  raining cats and dogs yesterday. And my stupid car thought it would be cool to have a flat tire a block away from the neighborhood I live in. So I decided to walk home. When I got home I was soaked. And now here I am in my living room with a cold while eating ice-cream and watching movies on Netflix.

I was about to put another spoon of ice-cream in my mouth when the door bell rings. I groan, because I didn't feel like getting up, and walk to open the door. When I open the door I see the person I wanted to see the most. I squeal and wrap my arms round his neck.

"Whoa. Well hello to you too." Adam chuckled then wraps his arms around my waist. I smell him and he smells like orchids?

I look at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you smell like orchids?" I ask him out loud.

Adam puts one hand over my mouth and whispered, "Shh. Don't want people to hear now do we?" I raise my left eyebrow at him. "Okay fine! Ilikeorchids" He coughs.

"What?"

"Ilikeorchid" He coughs again.

"Oh my god! Do you have the cold too?"

He looks at me with a confused look on his face. "No"

"Then what do you mean?"

He sighs and walks to my living room and sits on the couch. "I like orchids."

I walk and sit next to him on the couch. "Oh. Why are you so embarrassed?" I ask.

"Because I used to get picked on at school when I was a teenager when the other kids found out that I like-wait scratch that- love orchids." He said with a pout on his pink and kissable lips. Gosh I wish I could kiss him right know.

I wrap my arms around his waist and said in a baby voice. "Awe poor baby. I won't make fun of you. I won't ever make fun of you." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

He looks at me with soft eyes. "Really?" I nodded. He cups my cheeks, brush his nose against mine.

I close my eyes while he kisses my neck, shoulder, and collar bone. But then I ruined the moment by sneezing.

Adam pulls away and said, "Are you sick?" I nodded sadly and then sniffled. He laughs. "Are you hungry?"

I put my head on his chest and hug him tighter. "No. But I could sleep."

"Okay then. Do you want to go to your room or something?" He asks me. I shake my head 'no'.

"I want to stay here and sleep in your arms." I said and then yawn.

"If you say so"

Adam moves me from the couch and puts me on his lap. I put my head on his chest once more and close my eyes. He wraps his arms around me while he nuzzle my hair. The moment I close my eyes I fell into an endless sleep.