|3|

I left the building around 6:15 to go home, since Adam told me to leave early. A part of me wanted me to go to his office and say bye but another part of me didn't want to. He's an asshole.

I was walking to the parking lot when I saw Ian standing in front of a pretty nice car looking trough his phone. I smile. Ian is a really nice guy, he's not as muscular and handsome like Adam but I think he's pretty cute. I walk towards him.

"Hey Ian." I greeted him as I stand next to him. He looks up from his phone. When he sees me he smiles.

"Hey Jessica" He hugs me. He smells so good.

"So are you leaving now?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm going to a meeting for Mr. Moon since he has somewhere to go to." He said.

My eyes widen. "Oh my god I have to go. Bye" I totally forgot that I was Adam's date to the Grammy's tonight. I ran to my car. I look at Ian and see him with a puzzled look on his face.

When I got home I saw a really big rectangular box on my porch. I furrowerd my eyebrows. I bend down and picked it up. I open the front door and walk inside. I walk to my living room and put the box of the coffee table and open it. I gasp quietly. It is a beautiful dress. I tool it out of the box to look at it. It was a really sexy royal blue mermaid dress. I smile. I look inside the box and there was a pair of earrings and a necklace. There was also a note.

Wear this tonight. I doubt you will good in it.

~Adam

I roll my eyes. What an asshole.

I look at the dress and squealed. I couldn't wait to wear it.

There's going to be a lot of celebrities there and we're going to the red carpet. Not that it's my first time going to the red carpet. I've been to the red carpet a million times. Well not a million times but you know what I mean right? How about I shut up and look for a dress to wear?

I did my makeup. I applied foundation, contoured my face and put eye-shadow on. Smoky eyes, winged eyeliner, blush, mascara, glossy red lipstick; I curl my brown/ombre hair and put it in a cute bun. Then I put on my dress.

I look at myself in my hub floor mirror and I must say I look pretty darn good. The dress was perfect, it sat on my body as if it had been made for me. How in the world did he know my dress size?

I hope Adam think I look good. Damn it Jessica. Shut the hell up. You don't like him and he doesn't like you so shut your little mouth.

I was fixing my hair a little bit when my doorbell rings. It must be Adam. I thought. I went downstairs to my living room to open the front door. I open the door and see a smiley Keyla instead of Adam.

"Oh." I said disappointedly. Her smile drop.

"Well good job at making me feel welcome girl." She teased. I smile and said.

"Sorry K. I just thought that you were Adam"

"Adam as in Adam Moon you boss. And why in the world are looking so fancy?" She asks in one breath as she looks at me up and down.

"Okay breathe. I tell her as I put my hand on her arms.

"Okay." She breathes in and out. "Now tell me where you're going." she said as she walks in.

I follow her and said. "Well. I'm sorry for not calling you for two days. And the reason why I'm looking so fancy is because I'm Adam's date for the Grammy's tonight." I tell her.

Her eyes widen, 'Y-You're Adam Moon's d-date?"

"Um... Yeah"

"Damn you're one lucky bitch." She said.

"Yeah I-" I was cut off by the door bell. "That's Adam" her eyes widen again and she quickly fixed her hair. I laugh at her. I was about to go open the door when she stopped me.

"Wait. I'll go open the door and you go upstairs. When I call your name you come down okay? And walked down the stairs dramatically."

I look at her in disbelief and said, "Seriously?"

She wave me off said, "Go" I obeyed and walk up the stairs rapidly. I hear the front door open. "Hey Mr. Moon how are you?" Keyla asks Adam.

I heard him say., "Please call me Adam. Mr. Moon is my father."

"Oh. Well Adam, Jess will be down in a sec. Jess!" She yells the last part. Damn that girl is loud.

I take my clutch and dramatically walk down the stairs. When I was in front of Adam I look up at him and see him wearing suits like usual. He look pretty handsome, like usual.

His icy gaze raked mercilessly over my slender figure. I clear my throat. He shook his head and said.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late." None of us moved we were looking into each other's eyes. Someone clears their throat and I look to see Keyla looking at us with a smirk on her face.

"Shoo! You're gonna be late." She said as Adam and I link arms.

"Well bye

"And don't worry Jess, I will lock the door for ya." Keyla said as she wave frantically at us. I laugh at her and Adam open the limo's door for me and then he went on the other side to sit down.

As he sit down he said, "You know you look very familiar but I don't know where I've seen you before."

I look at him and said, "Well looks like you have to find out who I am. Well you know who I am I'm you assistant. But you know what I mean right?"

He said, "Yeah I do"

After that the limo went to a complete silence. When we arrived at the red carpet there were a lot of paparazzi, fans, and celebrities like usual. The chauffeur was about to open my door but Adam beat him to it. He opens my door for me. Then put his arm around my waist. I felt something in my stomach but I decided to ignore it.

There were paparazzi asking if Adam and I are now a 'thing'. But we ignored them. After taking a bunch of pictures with fans, and some celebrities we went inside since they said that the show was about to start.

Throughout the show Adam held my hand or sometimes caresses it. I was confused. Why?

When the show was over we went to the after party. At the after party some guys or should I say older guys would smile at me and try to talk to me. Adam would drag me away politely.

It was around eleven at night when Adam went to talk to a group of young men. He said he had met them when he was in college and he hasn't seen them since graduation. He wanted me to come but I told him no.

I was drinking my wine when a brunette guy with green eyes came up to me. He put his hands on my waist and started sniffing me. Ok two words.

Da Fuq?

I try to get away from him but he wouldn't let me go.

"Why are you touching my girl?" An angry voice said behind us loudly. Everything stopped. The music, the people talking, everything.

I look behind me and see an angry Adam looking at us with his hands clenched.

Uh Oh. This guy is in big trouble.