|13|

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I had a little bit of writer's block and it was horrible. Plus I have school now and its crazy. I have a lot of homework and shit. And its so tiring. Ahhhhhh, I freaking hate school.

•~•~•~•~••~

I woke up the next morning to feel a
strong arm wrapped around my waist. I started to panic but then the memories of last night flash onto my head. Sigh, Adam Moon, my boyfriend.

Man I love the sound of that. Last night was the best night of my life. Adam touched me and kissed me where no guys had touch me, kissed me, and he also kissed me where I've never been kissed me before. It was amazing.

Adam shifted a little. I turn around to look at him. He looks so peaceful. His hair is a mess. His long and dark eyelashes rest on his cheekbones. He has a small smile on his lips. Even when he looks like a mess he still looks handsome.

"Stop staring." He said in his deep, sexy voice. I chuckle and cuddle on his chest and he wrap his arms around me tightly. "So how was last night?" He asks and I can feel him smiling.

"From a scale of 1 to 10 it broke my scale."

"That great huh?"

"Yep."

"You know I've never had fun doing this with any girl you know? But I had fun, and loved it when I did it with you."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Well I'm glad." I kiss him.

"By the way we're going on a vacation."

"Really?" He hummed. "Where?"

"Bali."

I look at him with wide eyes. "No way!"

He chuckled."Yes way!" He kissed my cheek.

"Wow. I'm really excited."

"Me too."

"When are we going?"

"Tomorrow if you want."

"Tomorrow?!" We can't go tomorrow. I didn't go shopping yet.

"What? What's wrong with going tomorrow?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"I didn't even buy stuff yet."

He groaned. "Babe, we can buy them there."

"No." I whined. "I want to buy them myself."

"Please? I want to spoil you." He pouts.

"Awe." I peck him on the lips and said, "still a no."

"I'm still buying you stuff." Before I could say something he kissed me and then we did it again.

And again

And again.

Finally we finished and we got ready and left for work.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Lucky bitch." Keyla said on the phone. I laughed and bid my goodbye because my lunch break was over.

I put my phone in my bag and walked out of the restaurant. There was a guy with a camera 'hiding' and he took pictures of me. I ignore him and went back to work.

I was 4 pm meaning of was time for me to go. I need to go shopping for the little vacation Adam and I are going to.

I close my laptop and put it in its bag. I took my keys, bag and get out of my office and then locked the door. In said by to the receptionist and left.

I got in my car and drove to H&M and bought a few summer dresses and bikinis there. Then I went to Gap and Loft. After that I got tired so I went home. I cooked myself some pasta and then tool a shower and went to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Alright babe, you got everything?" Adam asked me as he put my last suitcase in the truck of the SUV.

"Yes." I locked the door and put my hair in a ponytail. It was really hot today. Like 100 degrees hot.

I walk towards the SUV  and opened the door took a seat. I put my bag by my feet and started going through my new phone.  Adam got inside the car and sag next to me.

"You ready for our babe?"

"Yes." I said happily. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder and put my hand in his large one. He kissed them and then told his driver to drive to the airport.

I can't wait 'till we arrived to Bali!

•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sorry for the short chapter :(

10 votes please?????