|8|

I parked my car on the parking lot of the restaurant Derek give me the address of. I turn off the engine and take my keys out of the ignition. I put my sunglasses on and get out of my car. As I walk out of the parking lot two girls spotted me and they walk toward me with big smiles on their faces.

"Oh, my go! You're Jessica Johnson!" a girl with blonde hair squeal. I nod while smiling while I adjust my purse on my shoulder.

"It's very nice meeting you!" the other girl said shyly while looking at me.

I smile at them." It's very nice meeting you guys too. How are you?"

"Good and can we please have your photograph and take a few pictures with us?!" the blonde one said as she takes out her phone out of her short's pocket. She seems like a really perky and energetic girl. The brunette one look like a shy and calm girl.

"Of Course!" I stand between them and wrap my arms around their shoulders. The blonde girl snaps a picture of us. "Lemme see" On the picture I have my tongue stick out, the blonde girl has the fishy face, and the brunette girl has the- I don't know what the face she made was. I unwrap my arms around their shoulders and said, "I would love to stay and take pictures with you all day but I have to go."

"Sure. Bye Jessica!" The blonde girl said while waving frantically. The brunette wave at me too but not like the blonde one. I laugh and wave back.

I walk to the restaurant and then went in. I look around to see that it was a 5-star one.

Of course. Rich people.

"Hey there hottie" A voice whisper in my ear. I turn around to see Derek.

I move away from him and said, "Hey and please don't call me hottie" I said.

He shrugs his shoulders and said, "Come on, let's go to our table." I nodded and follow him as he walks to 'our' table.

When we were at our table he pulls my chair so I could sit down. I thank him and sit down. He mimicked my actions and sit down too.

"What took you so long?" He asks with an attitude. What a jerk.

"I was busy taking pictures with my fans." I shot back with the same attitude.

"Whoa! No need to get all grumpy and wait. You were taking pictures with your fans?"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah that's what I said. Didn't you hear me? Man you need to clean off your ears." I said.

"What's up with the attitude lady?" He asks kinda loudly. Some people nearby look at us.

"You know what?" I said as I look at him with a look of disgust.

"What?"

"Adam was right. You are a jerk and a stupid idiot." With that I take my purse and get out of the restaurant.

"What are you people looking at?" he yells inside the restaurant. I chuckled to myself and went to the parking lot. I got inside of my car. I ran my hands through my face and hair and face. I sigh deeply and went back to work.

I park my car in the parking lot of Moon Corp. I get out of my car and walk in. As I walk in the lobby several pair of eyes was looking at me. Some were talking about business and when they saw me they stop talking. I quickly walk to the elevator. I press floor 15. A few minutes later the elevator stops and it opens with a 'ding'. I was walking to my office when I saw Ian. I smile happily. It's been a while since I've seen him.

"Ian, hey" I said. He looks down at me and smile.

"Oh hey Jessica. What's up?" he asks.

"Nothing" I said. I decide to ask him where Adam was. "Um... Where Adam-I mean Mr. Moon?"

He looks down at me and said, "He left right after you did. He was pissed off. Very. I don't know what you said to him or about him when you guys were fighting but he's very mad about that."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." Ian said.

"Oh" I look down at the floor because I was embarrassed "Well... I guess I should go home then." I said. Adam left to go home so that means I can go home. I don't have to do anything for him.

"Why?" Ian asks with a small frown on his face. Awe! He looks so cute

"Adam is not here and I don't have any work to do for him so I'm going home. Bye" I wave at him. I was about to get out of the building when Ian stop me.

"Wait, would you like to hang out tomorrow night?" He asks me shyly.

Sure. Why not? He's cute and he seems like a nice guy. "Sure, why not." I said.

He smiles widely and said, "Cool. Can we exchange phone numbers please?"

"Sure" We wrote our cell phone numbers in each other's phone. (I bought a new one since Adam broke the previous one) "Bye"

"Bye Jessica." He said happily. I chuckle and walk out.

Finally, I have a date with Ian.

Score!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: Ian on the side bar.