|6|

After I kicked and hit Adam several times I finally went home. Adam drove me home since I didn't have my car with me. When I got home I saw a worried/furious Keyla seating on my couch. I nervously laugh as I walk towards her.

"Where were you Missy? I've been calling you since last night but I couldn't reach you. You have a lot of explaining to do." She said sternly as she put her hands on her hips.

I sigh and said, "Can I go and take a shower first? Because I really need one."

She rolled her brown eyes at me and said, "Fine but hurry. I'm hungry and I really wanna go shopping." She took her purse and walked into the kitchen. I laughed and went upstairs to my room.

When I got upstairs I look at myself in the mirror to see me still wearing Adam's sweatpants and his sister' stank top. How come Keyla didn't notice? And she notices everything. Whatever! I stripped off my clothes and took a shower. It's like 90 degrees outside.

When I was done showering I dry myself and put on deodorant, lotion and all that stuff. And when I was done I put my bath robe on and search out for clothes. I put on a white loose tank top but my boobs were all out so I put on a triangle bralette under it. I put on my underwear, a light blue ripped skinny jeans then a pair of plaid platform skate slip ons. I sat on my vanity to do my make up. I put on some foundation, concealer, light eyeshadow, two coats of mascara, and lip balm. Then I put my hair in a messy bun. I took my ray bans and put them on.

I took my shoulder bag and then went downstairs. When I arrived downstairs, I see Keyla seating on the couch doing god knows what on her phone. "Hey K." She look up and she was about to say something but I beat her to it. "Before you say anything how about we go out for lunch. My treat though."

She stands up and said, "Ok but you better te-"

"Yes I'll tell you everything in the car." With that I close the door and we went to my car. We went to Best La Cruces for lunch. We ordered our food and I told her everything while we were eating. I told her how Adam punched that guy called Derek because he was touching 'his girl'. Keyla squealed when I told her that. Then I told her how I 'lost' my keys and that Adam forced me to stay the night at his house.

Keyla was telling me how her boss's daughter is such a bitch when I saw the last person I wanted to see.

Derek.

He was standing outside looking at me with a smirk on his face. He saw me glare at him and he smirked even more. I roll my eyes at him and look at Keyla to see her looking at me strangely.

"Are you okay Jess?" She asks me.

I shook my head. "Yeah I'm fine it's just that Derek is outside." Her eyes widen and she look out the glass window. Then she saw him.

"Oh my god! Is that him?" She asks. I nod. "Wow! He's really HOT! Why are jerks always hot?" She pouts. Even though I dislike Derek but I'm not gonna lie. He's pretty attractive. But not as attractive as Adam though. Adam is sexy.Oh my god! Why am I always comparing other men to Adam? When I do I always say Adam is better.

"Anyway let's for-"

"Hello Jessica and Jessica's friend" Derek greets us as he said down next to me. I turn to look at him and give him a fake smile. Then I continue to drink my coke. A few seconds later I look up to see Keyla looking around the restaurant awkwardly and I see Derek looking at me.

Keyla gets up took her phone and bag and said, "I'm gonna go to the ladies room or maybe home. Because I can feel the tension in the air and it's very awkward so yeah." With that said she ran to the bathroom. Well thanks for helping me get rid of Derek, K. I thought sarcastically. I slowly turn around to face Derek.