|19|

Today is the day Adam's sister is coming to visit. Her name is Genevieve. I am very excited to meet her and from what I heard she's amazing.

Right now I'm home watching TV. Adam went to pick Genevieve up at the airport. Then around six we're all going to dinner at a restaurant. By we I mean me, Adam, Genevieve and let's not forget Aaron.

Last time I saw him was when I went to dinner with Adam to meet his mom. I'm glad Gabrielle is not going to be there because that would be a disaster.

A few minutes after I changed the channel my phone beeped. I looked at it to see that I got a text from Adam.

From Handsome
To Jess♡✿

Just picked Genevieve up. We're on our way to my house. She said she's gonna take a nap then go to the restaurant.

From Jess ♡✿
To Handsome

Yay! Okay. I'll see you later babe. Tell Genevieve I said hi and I can't wait to meet her!

From Handsome
To Jess ♡✿

Okay I will.👌Later baby 😘😎

I let out a soft chuckle and locked my phone.

I changed the channel again because I didn't like what I was watching. I stopped clicking when I was on News. There was a video of Adam with a woman next to him. She was dragging a small suitcase behind her while Adam had the big one and her carry on bag. I already knew it was Genevieve. She was wearing sunglasses and a cap so you couldn't see her face properly. The headlines says, "Adam Moon's mystery woman. Is he cheating on former model, Jessica Johnson?"

I threw my head back and laughed out loud. Ahh, if only they knew.

.......

For dinner I decided to wear my lace bra and underwear. I put them on then an idea came to my mind. Maybe I should tease Adam a little bit.

I bite my lip and took my phone from the charger. I walked to my mirror and stood in front of it. I took a picture of me posing. I didn't like it, so I took another one of me seating on the white chair I have in my room.

I sent it to him. I giggle a little and put my phone back. I happily walk to my closet to find something to wear.

As soon as I was looking through my closet, my phone beeped. I grinned and picked it up.

From Handsome
To Jess ♡✿

Are you fucking kidding me? Gosh I'm with my sister right now. I already have a boner.