|15|

"I've never been to a safari park before

"I've never been to a safari park before. This is amazing!" I said to Adam in excitement.

"Same and it is." Adam said as he feeds the baby lion. "Here want to feed him?" He asks me with a smile.

I look at him in disbelief and shake my head. "Hell no!"

Adam laughed. "Come on, babe. He's not gonna bite."

"Nuh uh." I say and move away from him and the cub.

Adam shrugs and gave the cub back to one of the guys who works in the safari.

"We should go check out the monkeys." Adam suggests as he takes his fedora hat off.

I nodded and put my sandals back on.

After leaving our hotel room early, we decided to go to the safari park. I was really impressed by the size of the safari. It was pretty huge.

The first thing we went to see were obviously the lions because they're, like, one of Adam's favorite animals. He said that if he could buy one as a pet, he would.

Then we went to see the monkeys. They were in cages. They were three monkeys in each cages. They were all very active. I played with one of them and her name was Lucy. She was a bit shy at first but she warmed up to me after a while. She was about 6 months old. Her brothers Marco and Polo loved Adam. They would take his fedora hat and play around with it. Polo would take it and put it on his head and then throw it at his brother when Adam tries to take it back. It was a adorable.

Then we went to see the pandas. They didn't do much. They just stayed in their cages eating bamboo. They looked bored as hell.

We spent the rest of the day looking at other animals like birds, and reptiles and then around five we decided to go back to our hotel. We took a bath together and then stayed in our bed and watched movies. We were too lazy to go out to eat, so we just ordered room service. We were both wearing our Calvin Klein underwear and I was wearing mine with a sports bra.

"Do you know how sexy these tattoos look on you?" He asks as he nibbles on my ear

I giggle and moaned. "How sexy?"

"Muy sexy, mamacita." He whispers in my ear seductively

My eyes widened and pulled his head from my neck to look at him. He had a tired smile on his face and he looked adorable.

"Well, that was hot." I said and I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine to kiss his pouty lips.

"Yeah?" I deepened the kiss and slide my tongue pass his lips.

"Yep." I said once we pull apart.

I push him down on the bed and straddled his waist. Adam put his hand on my hips and pressed our crotch against each other. He slid his left hand up to my neck and pull me down to kiss him. Our noses rubbed against each other and I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and playfully bite on it.

"That was fun." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah it was." I lie down next him and changed the channel. "Now let's watch TV."

✡✯✡✷✵✷

Sooooooo hellloooooo

This is a filler chapterrrrrr. Did you guys like it? Vote and comment down below!

Thank you!