|7|

Adam stops his car in front of a very fancy building called Geoffrey's. By the look of the restaurant it looks like a 5-star restaurant. Adam gets out of his side of his car. The valet in front of the restaurant door was about to open my door when Adam give him the death glare. He immediately stops and looks down. I chuckled and roll my eyes. Adam walks to my door, bow and opened it. I laugh and said a 'thank you'. He gave the valet his car keys so he could go park it, then he links his arms with mine and we walk inside.

The inside of the building/restaurant is very classy and deluxe. A woman, maybe in her late forties, dress in white walk toward us with a smile on her face.

"Hello. My name is Miss Antoinette and may I ask what name is your reservation under?" she greets us.

"Moon." Adam said simply.

The woman looks at the notebook on her hands. "Moon Family. Yep. Follow me." We follow and then a few seconds later she stops in front of a table. There are two people seating on a table which I'm guessing they're Adam's mother and brother.

Adam's mom is a beautiful lady. She has mid back length blonde hair, she is wearing very expensive jewelry and her outfit is very sophisticated. And there is Adam's brother. He has jet black hair, light blue eyes and is wearing suits just like every man I see in the restaurant and he's very attractive.

"Good afternoon mother." Adam greets his mother as he kisses her cheek. Then he nods toward his brother. He nods back at him. "Mother, Aaron. I want you guys to meet my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Jessica." Adam introduces me as he wraps his arm around my back.

Aaron looks at me up and down as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I quickly look away from him and look at his mother. She looks at me up and down too then rolls her eyes. Okay, I'm guessing she doesn't like me already.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Moon and Aaron." I greeted them.

Aaron stands up and takes my hand and kiss the top of it. "Good after noon Jessica." He said kinda seductively. I felt Adam tense next to me. I look at him confused. He rolls his eyes at Aaron and look at his mother.

"Mother, Jessica said 'good afternoon' to you and you didn't reply back."

"That's because I don't like her already." She said

She is really straight forward. I like that about her.

"What?"

"Why?" Aaron and Adam said at the same time. We all look at Aaron. "What? She said she doesn't like you. I mean seriously mother are you nuts? Who wouldn't like a fine woman like her? I mean look at that body it's amazing. She has curves and I think she will be amazing in be-"

"I swear Aaron if you finish that sentence I will fucking beat the shit out of you." Adam said though gritted teeth in an angry voice.

Wow. He's a really good actor. I almost believed that he actually cared.

"Okay why you two don't sit down." Adam's mom said to Adam and I. Adam pull my chair for me then he sits down on his own chair.

"Okay mother. I'm gonna ask you a question. Why. Don't. You. Like. Jessica?" Adam asks his mother slowly.

She look at me and then look at his son, "Because she looks fake and she look like someone I see on TV and magazines. Maybe a model."

I decided to speak, "Well that's because I'm a model. Well used to be one."

Aaron gasps, "You're a model?" I nod "I think I'm in love with you"

"Aaron." Adam warns.

"Sorry little bro. But she's hot." Aaron said.