|17|

Three days later *dude from spongebob's voice*

✼∵✼∵✷∵✷∵✷

"I don't want to leave." I whined and put my head in the crook of Adam's neck.

He groans softly. "Aw. I'm sorry but we have to go back to our real lives." He kissed my chin because my lips were a bit too far for him to reach.

I sobbed dramatically and get off him. Adam laughs and throws a pillow at me. I was about to throw it back when hotel room's phone rang.

Adam got off the bed and picks it up.

"Hello?... Really? Thank you. We'll be down in five minutes." Adam puts the phone down and claps his hand. I take a seat by the window and look at him. He was already looking at me with a soft smile on his face.

"What?" I ask him shyly.

He outstretched his arms and gestures for me to come to him. "Come here."

I get up, did a little dance and walked towards him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me once I reached him.

He looks down at me with a soft look on his face and bend down to kiss my lips. "Let's go." I nod and walk on the other side of the room to get my luggage.

✪✪✪✪✪

Nineteen hours later, I was back home in my apartment. Adam's SUV dropped me off about an hour ago. I went straight to bed and took a nap since I was jet lagged.

My phone let out a loud ring and I groaned. I'm not a heavy sleeper so anything wakes me up. I reach over the nightstand and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me Keyla. How was your little vacay?" She asked on the other side of the phone.

I smile and sit up. "Hey. And it was great. We had a lot of fun." I yawned and looked around my bedroom. And let me tell you. It was a mess.

"That's good. Want to hang out today? I have the day off and I want to stay in bed all day." She said but she sounded a bit off.

I furrowed my brows. "Keyla, are you okay?"

She sighed and took a while before answering. "No, but I'll tell you when I get to your house."

"No, I'll come to you. I'll bring food too." I hope she's okay.

"Okay. See ya." She hang up and I put my phone down on the nightstand.

I wonder what's wrong with her.

I get out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I sighed in frustration when I saw that I slept with my makeup still on my face. I take my makeup remover and wiped it off, then I take a shower. I didn't want to stay in there for too long because Key was waiting for me.

After showering I put on a white v neck tee with a bralette under, and boyfriend jeans. I found my black ankle boots and put them on. I put on mascara and chapstick on my lips. I had bags under my eyes so I put on my favorite pair of sunglasses on.

I sent a text to Keyla and told her that I was leaving now. She replied back with an okay. I take my bucket bag and keys from the kitchen counter and left.

"I should buy Chinese since it's Keyla's favorite food." I called the Chinese restaurant near Keyla's apartment and ordered number 11 and 13. Key's apartment was about 25 minutes away from mine so I had a bit of time.
I went to Walmart and got a few movies because I know she doesn't have any. After that I went to the restaurant to pick it up. I then drive to Key's apartment. I parked the car in the parking lot and take the food and movies and locked it.

"Knock knock."

"I'm coming." I heard Keyla say faintly. Seconds later the door was open and I was so shocked the food almost fell out of my hands. She looked terrible. Her hair was shoulder length now. She had huge bags under her eyes, and her nose was red.

"Hey, Key." She opens the door wider and I walked in. "How's it going?" I take a really good look at her. She was sad. And I was going to find out why.

I walk into her living room and put the food down on the coffee table. I take my boots off and pat the seat next to me. She lazily walks towards me and sit next to me.

"Now tell me what's up." She sighs and puts her head on my shoulder.

"I met a guy." She started.

"I'm guessing it didn't end well based on how you look right now." I said. She chuckles lightly.

"I met him at an expensive bar I went with Nicole a month ago. He was so handsome, Jess. When I met him it was like a magnet was pulling me towards him. The greatest part was when the two of us sat down and talked. We have everything in common. I would feel butterflies in my stomach every time I think about him, or talk to him." She explained quietly.

I furrowed my brows and rub her back. "What happened then?"

She lifted her head from my shoulder and wiped her tears. "I was so damn stupid. I believed him when he told me that he cared about me and wanted to be with me for a long time. I was so blind sided I believed everything. Then I three days ago, he asked me to come to his apartment to hang out. He sent me the address and everything. I went there and when I walked in he wasn't there. I looked for him and finally I went to his room and saw him with another girl. When he saw me he smirked and went back to kissing the girl. I was humiliated. I ran out of the apartment. I drove back here and haven't left the apartment since." She was crying her eyes out when she was done.

I was shocked. How could someone do that to Keyla? She's an amazing girl and any guy would be lucky to have her.

"I'm sorry you had to go trough that." I wrap my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "He's a dumb ass. I know you're hurting right now but you'll get over it. He's an asshole for not seeing how great you are."

She giggles and wiped her tears. "I love you."

I smile widely and hugged her. 'I love you too, Key."

"Now let's eat some Chinese food!" She exclaimed.

✯•✯•✬•✬

Happy Fourth of July!!!!! 🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵

So who do you think the guy is?