|11|

There was way more girls than guys in the club, because the bouncers tended to let more girls in. But it wasn't like TV where you could get away with fake IDs, they were super serious about their job. One was holding my (real) ID for atleast two minutes, looking at it, then me, then it, then me.

Keyla and I walk to the bar to have some drinks. The bartender was pretty hot. I could see him watching me while getting our drinks ready but I wasn't interested.

After like our fifth glass. Me and Keyla were pretty tipsy.

She took my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. We both giggle when I almost fell on the dance floor. I was moving my hips and body to the beat of the song when I felt someone's hands. I turn around to see a guy who's a lot taller than me. He has bleach blonde hair and couldn't see his face because the light was pretty dim in here.

"Hey there sexy." His breath smells of alcohol and it was disgusting.

"I'm not interested." I said and walked away. Well, more like wobbled. I was relieved when I looked behind me and didn't see him following me.

I ordered five shots and drink them then I walked back to the dance floor.

I was trying to climb to the top level when a clearly drunk girl up there reached her hand out for me. I thought it was super nice of her, even though her hand was sweaty. There are guys that try to take me by my hand to get me away from dancing so I could dance with them which is fine since they approach me from the front.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I yell in one of the guy's ear. He smiled and nodded. I looked for the bathroom for awhile and by the time I found it I almost peed my pants. Even though I wasn't wearing pants.

I did my business and then washed my hands. I look at myself in the mirror to see my lipstick smudged, my curls were a mess and I was sweating.

I want to go home.

"Have you red bow seen a cute clutch." I ask the guy who I think is the bartender. He chuckled and nodded. He took it behind the counter and handed it to me.

"Thanks love." I winked. He winked back and started wiping the counter.
I went to sit down by a nearby couch and and check my phone. I got a new one after I had lunch with Keyla today. I made a face when the brightness burned my freaking eyeballs.

After a while I finally put my password correctly and accidentally clicked on the contact icon. I scrolled through then I saw Adam's phone number.

Huh. What is it doing here? I clicked on it and decided to prank call him.

He picked it up after three rings. "Hello." He sounded like he was asleep.

I didn't want him to know it was me so I said in 'deep' monotone voice. "Hello, this is deputy Johnson and you are under arrest."

He was quiet for a while. "Jessica? I know its you."

"No its not." I said in mg normal voice. Then I cleared my throat. "Its deputy Johnson."

"You sound drunk. Are you at a club?" He asked me.

"Noooooo."

"I can hear the music Jessica, I'm not dumb."

"OK fine."

"Tell me where you are. I'm gonna come and get you." I heard shuffling and I guess putting his clothes on.

"Noooo!" I said with wide eyes. A couple beside me gave me weird looks.

"Yes. You can't drive while you're drunk."