42 Date

He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

~Emily Bronte

~~~~~~

"Stacey, we have a date tonight." Darius said, one the jet took off and both of them unstrapped themselves.

"Date? Here?" Stacey's eyes widened as Darius nodded his head with a mysterious smile.

Darius offered his and to Stacey which she took instantly, letting his hand engulf hers. Wordlessly, Darius lead the way and took Stacey into the room which had a queen sized bed at right side. Other than that there was one brown, backless fainting sofa against the bed and two chairs with a small, glass coffee table. The entire room was illuminated with the shimmering vanilla scented candles. There was soft, romantic humming coming from the speakers which made Stacey sway her hips to the tune.

"This is so beautiful. I never thought of dating in the sky, in the middle of the dark clouds. Oh God! This is exciting." Stacey cupped her mouth, bouncing and giggling as if she was on her first date.

Darius' head fell back as his chest vibrated with laughter whilst Stacey flopped herself on the fluffy bed sheets and laughed, jumping on the bed.

"Come, Darius. It is so much fun, join me." Stacey patted at the empty space.

Darius took off his shoes and joined Stacey on the bed, bouncing along with her. Their laughs chimed in the entire room.

"I love this date. It makes me feel like a kid." Stacey breathed out once they stopped bouncing.

"Good to know because I want you to be stress free and enjoy everything." Darius pecked Stacey's forehead and smiled down at her.

"So you preplanned everything?" Stacey flailed her arms and grinned maniacally.

"Of course. How could I give up on a date with my Stacey? Besides, I thought that this date would be different for both of us."

"It is different indeed. I just absolutely adore the idea of flirting with you in the clouds." Stacey winked at Darius who laughed at her.

Smirking, Darius collected her in his arms and kissed squarely on her lips, making her giggles turn into soft moans muffled by his mouth. Stacey melted under his touch and unbuttoned his shirt, letting her fingers dance on his body. Darius groaned as Stacey's fingers gently played with his little chest hair and slammed his lips on hers before travelling to her neck. Stacey tightened her arms around Darius as he nipped her soft spot before biting it gently.

Darius' fingers tripped under the shirt worn by Stacey. He cupped her left globe and squeezed it softly, feeling Stacey's shuddering body against his own. His lips accessed whatever spaces they could. Lastly he pecked the beginning of her breasts' valley and went back to her neck. Her lips met his like an ocean meets its shore with great pressure but leaving it with lots of precious shells. That was exactly hat Stacey was doing with Darius. Her lips kissed him urgently but left him with a sweet taste and intoxicating hunger that only she could offer to him.

Darius pecked her forehead after hugging her to his chest. "Shall we start with our date, sweetheart?"

"I am dying to do that."

"Let us eat first." Darius untangled his limbs from her but Stacey held back his hand.

"Wait. Let me button up your shirt." Stacey's fingers already started the task.

Darius encircled her waist and admired the way she was doing such a simple task. His lips turned upwards into a smile as Stacey kissed his chest randomly and smiled at him. Just then someone knocked at the door, asking for permission to enter into the room.