Be The Difference

I was Up Late Listening to mixtaper's , underground spiters and most rap artist ... 

The beat is good but they never talking about nothing.

 I don't know how many different ways you can rap about how many females you got trying to holla at you.

 The Ruthless disrespect you give to them. 

How to roll a blunt in 30 seconds instructions. 

How much money you have even if you have it or not just to give the listeners the sense that you have some type of power because we all know if there is no money then there is no power in this kind of world....

I'm still waiting for them mixtypers who is trying to make a different and not just blending in with being in love with the coco or yelling these hoes ain't loyal. 

Now I'm not talking about Kendrick Lamar , J Cole, Mos Def, common,Ice Cube,  2pac and all the other old schoolers that had something to say but the Trap Music is Crap Music with at sick beat.

Stand Up for something more then just Money, Sex, Drugs, and violence or we will always be what the world view us as ...

Another thug trying to get rich.

 Another bad seed promoting this black on black violence because we don't matter because we all violent by default.

 Wake Up Ya'll and stop recreating the same situations and Make A Difference So You can Be the Difference.