From the mind of Me

What you Don't know about me is only the beginning to my world. from the mind of me pain covers my soul but only a smile you see so bright and Joyful.

All the feelings in the world couldn't live up to my many transgressions.

I live life hoping for the best and only getting what I can only take and that is the worst.

Iv never told anyone this but maybe its time to let it go so then maybe I can get better or take that one step closer to making my future the best it can be.

My friends are the greatest, so great even some times I feel like i don't belong to a group of such amazing women!!! =} I know ya'll would say what am I talking about your one of the coolest but that's just the sweetness in ya'll and I thank God for ya'll.

If i could tell you anything it would be thank you for being my friend I know I'm quite at times but my shell don't last long.

From the mind of me I see so many different ways to go but to afraid to go for them. Its like a mind controlling disability stopping me from what I want or need.

When will it stop I ask that every day. I'm all about the positive energy in life even when my tears slid down my face like a river I smile because it keeps me positive in all my sadness it keeps me calm in all my nervousness it keeps me grounded. when the only thing a person would do in that situation is cry I stand still and fight.

This quote is so stuck in my head maybe because I see myself in it or maybe i don't. While I'm falling down this never ending hole with darken corners and frozen air. Maybe when the ground I reach, when I stand to walk that strength I have build while falling will be just what I needed. In the dept of the night that Quote speaks to me....( A woman has strengths that amazes me she can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens, she holds happiness, love and opinions. she smiles when she feels like screaming, she sings when she feels like crying. cries when shes happy, and laugh's when she is afraid. Her love is unconditional but there is only one thing wrong with her " She Forgets What She Is Worth!" ) -Unknown-

From the mind of me I Hurt

From the mind of me I Cry

From the mind of me regain strength

From the mind of me my faith is my rock.