Unreal

My heart is pounding, he said i was beautiful genuinely in and out with everything that i am and everything that I'm not flawlessly flawed.

My other me, is holding my chest trying to stop its thunder bolts of fear and pain because these words are too kind.

My face is leaking,He said I was the best thing that ever happened to him since the day he was born that I was his happiness.

My other me, is wiping the tears away putting on a smile because it seemed that we can never be.

My head is Hurting, the smell of him i can imagine his cologne invading my dreams even when I'm awake making me dizzy with affection.

My other me, is pulling out the disinfecting spray ready to clean the air of unrealistic dreams.

My hands are shaken with sweat, the thought of being without him is a sum of all fear, a empty shell, a heart with no beat, a soul with no spirit.

My other me, is laughing because I believed in such dreams.

My eyes are heavy, trying to see him one more time as if his touch have frozen my body in a world without time.

My other me, is fixing the clock because time waits for no one.

My skin still soaked and heart still heavy and face still smiling and hands still shaking while my eyes still closed dreaming of you even when we seem so unreal.

I Still have faith that what is meant to be will be no matter how unreal it may seem it's possible for the Unreal to be real.