Strength

This Strength i have within me is so amazing that sometimes I even scare myself and i know that only God can be the source behind its glow.

 This profound unlimited ability to keep going even when it feels like all my hands are dealt.

 It seems like every shoes that can kick have had no mercy in making that blow leave the deepest cuts.

 When my scars start to show and my pain starts to seep through me pores all I have is God.

I can smile with tears falling like rain drops on a windowpane on a storm's darkest night. 

I can laugh the loudest contagious giggle knowing that all that wants to come out my mouth is lioness screams to stop this pain. 

I can speak calmly on the outside though it seems the world is closing in.

Turning empty and coldly pitch black with its sound slowly fading in and out like a thriller. 

On the inside my heart is having a war with my other heart causing my skin to melt with agony and rippling self esteem. 

Making both ends of my hearts pound so fast fighting with worldly justice and ideal perfections of ones self as "they" would have it vs my own inter blockade.

Somethings i just can't take a pencil and erase with out a trace. 

Some memories I can't push aside hoping it will disappear with time because the others have.

God Give Me The Strength ....