46. CALUM P.O.V.

I was laying in my bed, when I heard small footsteps coming up the stairs. it's probably something that I heard, it happens a lot. I continued looking trough my phone, when I heard a small, sleepy, angel voice.

'Caly?'

There stood Natalia, in an oversized shirt, panties and a teddy bear in her arms.

'Yeah, babe?'

'I... umm... I had a... a nightmare'

I just nodded.

'Can I sleep with you tonight?'

'Sure'

I smiled at her, and she ran up to me like a little child. I uncovered a side of my bed, as she laid down on it.I covered us up in blankets, as she cuddled up to me. It was such a great feeling to have her back.

She fell asleep pretty fast, so I took my phone and took a selfie of us. I then posted it on Twitter,with a caption: 'Sleeping with my love 😍👑💗'

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I snuggled to her and soon fell asleep myself.

MORNING

I woke up, feeling something wet and soft on my crotch. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Natalia laying on my chest, her eyes closed and her hand on my crotch. She probably grabbed me while sleeping. I moved her hand away, and saw a big white patch on my underwear. Oh no, I came!

How... wait... what?  How could I cum when nothing even happened.

I guess it just did. I was extremely turned on last night when I saw Natalia in her black lacy panties.

I got up slowly and replaced myself as a pillow, so Natalia could cuddle something while I change my underwear.

I took a pair of black Calvin Klein's and went to the bathroom.

When I changed, I came back into my bedroom, to see Natalia laying on her stomach on the center of the bed, her shirt lifted up a bit, showing off her panties.

'Why did you leave me, Caly?'

'Umm... I had to go to the bathroom.'

'Okay,but don't leave me'

She said in a kind of sexy, but childish way. Oh God, she's so hot, and soooo sexy...

I came up to her and picked her up.I carried her to the kitchen, as I put her down on the stool. I take two bowls, filled with cereal and milk. We ate slowly,and talked for a bit.

'Wanna go somewhere today?'