44. CALUM P.O.V.

I sat at Ashton and Natalia's pool.Listening to Natalia's sweet moans, and screams...I wish I could satisfy her. But why is Ashton fucking her every night? Once, they did it three times a day, and Ashton jerked off himself. I stood up, forgetting the bottle of whiskey I left behind. I jumped over the big fence and ran to my house. I got in and took my lap top. I searched for Ashton's little problem on Google.

So... Ashton is a Nymphomaniac... Nice...

'A Nymphomaniac is a person who can't get enough of sexual pleasure and is always turned on, in all situations.'

I scrunched my eyebrows.

'These people fall easily in love with other people, but if a male person is a nympho, he will only fall for women,especially with big chest and big backside.'

I smirked.

'Well,it's time to do this...'

'If a male nympho is in a relationship, he will most likely cheat on his lover,and it's just because of his illness.'

I smiled.

'It's time to win Natalia back...'

I walked out and sat in my car.I saw Ashton on the balcony,with a blanket wrapped around his waist.He was... smoking a cigarette?

I drove off and to a very familiar place. The strip club. I took a stripper with me and drove to my house.

Ashton and I actually became good friends a few days ago, but I want Natalia all to myself.

'So,we will dress you up in nice, girly clothes.Then,tomorrow we will go to that house over there'

She looked trough the window.

'Then, I will introduce you to Ashton, the owner of that house.He is a nymphomaniac.U know what that is?'

'I do'

'Okay, so then, you'll hook up with him and his gf, Natalia, will walk into the room and see you fucking, and that's when she'll start crying, you'll get out of the house, Ashton won't do anything, and Natalia will fall in my arms. The end, understood?'

She nodded, I smiled.

I placed some pillows and a blanket on the sofa, so that girl could sleep on it. I walked into my room and locked the door.I removed my sweatpants and shirt and turned on the TV. I laid down and just forgot about everything, except tomorrows happenings...