2. NATALIA P.O.V.

I walked on the school property,getting to my classroom.Luke hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.He then stroked my hair a bit.

'I love you, baby sis'

'I love you too, Big bro'

He smiled and walked to his class.As I walked in, I could see my BFF, Maya, sitting in the back of the class, applying lipstick.I just giggled to myself and sat next to her.

'Yo gurllll... HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW SELENA GOMEZ SONG?!'

'No, beach(I know it's bitch, not beach XD).I don't listen to that shit'

She just frowned and got back to putting her makeup on.

We were BFFs, but we were totally different.She Loved Selena Gomez, she was actually obsessed with her.And I loved rock.But I loved her since the day we first met. She's an amazing human being.The teacher entered the classroom. The room fell silent immediately.I opened my notebook, and started writing down the words that were on the board. Maya was taking selfies.That's okay.

As Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad said:

'We're bad guys.It's what we do'

Ugh, I love Harley Quinn.She's so pretty, and so bad.And she loves a bad boy, aka Joker.

That reminds me of Calum and I.

'Miss Natalia?Did you hear my question?'

'Uh, what?'

'I asked you, who invented the electricity?'

'Uhmm... A Serbian scientist, Nikola Tesla'

'Good!Natalia, you will have an A for the end of the school year.Congratulations!'

I just smiled and sat down.The bell rang and we all got out.I have Arts next.Ughhhh...