33. NATALIA P.O.V.

'I'm sorry baby girl, but I have to go...You know that I would never leave you, but I need to go on tour...And I'll miss you, kissing, hugging, cuddling, making love... fucking...'

He said the last three words with a smile, and I smiled too.

'We have a week left till I go, though.We can do whatever we want.Or you can come on tour with me.No parents or siblings to interrupt us...'

'Really? I really can come?'

'Of course,I want to share mt happiest moments with you and you only...'

'Okay'

He kissed me.We laid on the bed,my family downstairs.He held my hand and kissed it from time to time.We were two totally different types of people,but fit perfectly.

He was always gentle with me, and from our first time having sex, we did it a lot...like,really a lot...

But I liked it, and I didn't want it to end.Then I got a text.

C- come over to my house rn!
N- Why?
C- We need to talk, immediately!

I didn't respond, I just took my phone and stood up.

'Where you going?'

'Calum texted me... he wants to talk.This is a great chance for me to tell him to fuck off'

I'll drive you, and hide inside the car, then I'll jump out of it and listen what he's going to tell u. I'll burst in if anything goes wrong'

' Okay'

We ran outside and into the car.

I arrived to Calum's house and walked into his house.

'Okay,what do you want?'

'I want you to stay'

'No!'

'You can't do anything now'

I looked at him confused.

'Bring him in!'

Then, what I saw was... Luke... carried by Ashton and Michael...They threw him to the ground a high fived each other.

'Help me...'

Luke managed to choke out somehow.

'Luke! Stay strong...'

'If you want him to be okay, you need to do something for me... well, more like with me...'

'What the hell do you want?!'

'You will sleep with me...Now,right now...'

'No way!'

'No?? Ashton , bring the knife please...'

Ashtin pulled out a small knife out of his pocket and cut Luke on the arm a few times.

Luke cried and screamed.Then,Ashton and Michael fell to the ground.Jai hit them.

He untied Luke and picked him up.He punched Calum in the face. He helped Luke to the car and put him in the back seat of the car.

I wiped away the blood from his face, neck and arms.

Just then, I heard a voice calling me, and Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum and Jai wave to me.I was so confused... but then I woke up...

Bad Boy,Good Lips जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें