7. CALUM P.O.V.

I waited for Natalia outside of the school.She ran out and waved at me.I waved back and opened my arms widely.She ran to me and I picked her up.The other girls were watching, but who the hell cares.Natalia is the only girl that matters.

Amanda ran up to Natalia, for probably the 10th time today.

'Hey Natalia, have you seen Lu-'

'YES!I'VE SEEN MY BROTHER!HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN YOU AND HE THINKS THAT YOU'RE BORING! LEAVE US ALONE, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!'

Amanda started crying and she ran away.Natalia giggled a bit.

'That's my girl!'

I laughed and hugged her tighter.She smelled so good.Of apples and cinnamon.

I loved that smell.She kissed my bare shoulder, as we moved to my matte black SUV.We sat inside, as I drove out of town.

'Where we going?'

'Wherever you wanna go'

She smiled.We got into a parking lot and I pulled out some juices and food.I made us some sandwiches with turkey,cucumbers,tomatoes and avocado.

Natalia took a bite and coughed.

'Is there avocado in the sandwich?'

'Yeah'

'I hate it'

She took out the avocado, and gave it to me, because I LOVE avocados.

We continued eating.When we finished, we sat back in the car and drove back home.

'Pack a bag, let's go somewhere for the weekend.'

'Calum, are you sure?'

'Of course I am baby.We'll rent a big house and we'll cuddle,sleep, eat... have some fun... if you know what I mean.'

She smiled and blushed.

'I'll be right back'

After about 10 minutes, she walked out with a bag, waving to her mum and dad.She placed the bag in the trunk and sat in the seat.We drove off.

'Let's go to Canberra'

I said.

'We need at least 4-6 hours to get there, but who the hell cares'

Natalia said.I drove and drove and drove.

5 HOURS LATER

We arrived to the house I rented for a week.It was so big and luxurious.We walked into the house, and Natalia was really excited, you could tell.

I grabbed her by the waist.She dropped the bags to the floor.She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

'I know what you want'

She said as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

It was big and it was full of mirrors.And on the door it said:'The love making room'.

'Did you do this?'

Natalia asked.I nodded and caught her. I threw her on the bed.She giggled.I hovered over her, and we all know where this goes...