8. NATALIA P.O.V.

I watched him on the side mirror, going back and forth.His muscles moved so delicately.But his back muscles... Oh God... kill me!

That was a view! His back tensed up every time he thrusted into me.And it was so good.

Little breathy moans escaped his lips.Mine,well,not so breathy.More like little screams.Because Calum started going faster and harder.The headboard of the bed started hitting the wall and the bed was rocking.Calum held the blanket over his butt, because he told me he was cold.And that made me laugh.

'Why you laughing?'

'I don't k- *moan*'

He just smirked, bit his lip and started rocking even harder than before.

My eyes widened and I screamed at the top of of my lungs.

Calum said that he always loved when I screamed for him.I never actually screamed his name... Let's try it!

'Calum, yes!'

His face turned into a expression that I couldn't really read.

He turned us over so I was on top.

'Ride me'

Calum said and I froze.I never did it.

'Caly,I -'

'You're scared, aren't you?'

I nodded, tearing up a little.

'Don't cry, I'll show you how'

He grabbed my hips and positioned me just above his manhood.

He looked at me, and I nodded.He entered me slowly, and the feeling was better than when he was on top.

His hands were glued to my hips, as he pushed them back and forth, up and down.

He covered his legs and my butt with the blanket, but still rocked me.

'I'm close'

Calum said

'Me too'.

Then, I just released, and so did Calum.His lips were in an O shape, and his eyes were gently closed, while I scrunched my eyebrows, closed my eyes and bit my lip.He took me by surprise and hugged me.

'I love you, baby girl.I've never felt so alive with any girl ever.You opened my eyes... You are a goddess'

I giggled, and kissed his lips.I felt him soften inside me.I smiled in the kiss,as he grabbed my boobs.He started massaging them.He rolled my nipples in between his thumb and index finger.I moaned a bit, but he stopped, pecked me on the lips and pulled out.We then got dressed.When we got to the living room, we saw something that we shouldn't have seen...