12. NATALIA P.O.V.

We have gone out,and I must say... London is pretty!

'I must say this,Natalia.I still can't believe how much you and Luke look alike.It's mindblowing!'

'Thanks Mikey, I know... I'm proud of him.You guys have gone trough so much, and here you are now, living your dream... I'm proud of all of you actually!'

I said, as Mikey kissed my forehead and put an arm around my shoulder.

I ran up to Luke, and he was waiting for me, arms wide open.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.His hands were around me, securing me from falling.

He kissed my cheek, and burried his face in my neck.He spun me around and we almost fell over.

He let me go and I ran to a candy shop.

'Luke!Let's buy some candy!'

Luke walked over to me and we entered the candy shop.

It was so big and I ran inside like a little kid.I took a baggie and put inside all sorts of gummy candy.Luke took hard candy.We had different tastes in candy.He liked hard, lemon flavored candy, and I loved pineapple flavored gummy bears.Ashton went straight to little cans of cotton candy, Mikey took some nerds, and Calum took some candy flavored juices for everyone.I came to the cash register to pay for my candy.

'I'm paying for these two bags'

'Luke, don't... '

' No, no!I gotta do something nice for my sister.She came and surprised me on tour.'

I smiled and thanked him. I kissed his cheek.He smiled and kissed mine.

We took the baggies and started eating.It was so sweet...

I fed Calum some of my gummy bears, and he chewed and kissed my lips.

'Eww...get a room!'

Ashton shouted.

'You didn't yell that when you made out with my sister'

Luke laughed.Ashton just rolled his eyes.

Yes,Ashton and I made out.I was 14,and he was 19.We were alone in the room, no one was home, so we chilled a bit.And I was in love with him, and he liked me back.So things led from a hand touch, to a kiss on the cheek, to a little peck on the lips to a full on make out session.And it was great. From that day, he always kissed me on the lips, till I turned 16 and I said that it should stop.He agreed and we kissed one last time.Now we're best friends.And I like it that way.