36. CALUM P.O.V.

I sat on the big, velvet red couch, in a club. Strip club.I watched a girl dancing on the pole, wrapping her legs around the circular steel.She moved so gracefully.In one moment I saw her face.She looked like Natalia.I blinked a few times, and I realized that Natalia could never do this type of thing. I visited the doctor, because I hallucinate a lot, and when I hallucinate, I only see Natalia...

This stripper's name was Jessica.I knew that because her name was written all over the screen behind her.She danced in those high heels,working on her dancing, and making sure to turn the men in this room on.And she was doing it right, because I could see the tent that formed in my jeans.I got up and walked over to the bar.

'Hey man, can I rent a girl for a night?'

'Sure.Go down that hall there, turn left, and then you'll see a blue door on the right.'

'Thanks,man'

The bartender nodded and I walked into the hall, turned left and saw a very neon blue door on the right.

I walked in and saw a man smoking a cigg, and a stripper giving him a lap dance.

'Honey,go get ready for later.'

The older man said as he slapped her butt, and she walked away into a room.

'So young man, want a girl for the night?'

'Can it be more than a lap dance?'

'What do you want?'

'Umm... sex?'

I questioned.

'Yeah,we can do that too'

I smiled and nodded.The man walked to me and lead me to the room.

'Jessica, come here darling!'

The girl from the pole walked in.I smiled at her.She smiled back shyly.The man closed the door and we stood there, in silence...

Complete silence...

'Can I tell you a secret?'

'Sure'

I answered back.

'Umm...this is my first night here... and I'm a virgin. But go on, take me  right here, right now. That's what men do...'

'No!I'm not like the others... I respect girl's feelings... and I'm making sure she feels comfortable... '

I took her hand and sat her down on the bed.I sat next to her.

' Listen, I watched you dance tonight, and you are very cute, I like you...'

'I like u too... but I don't know your name yet...'

'It's Calum'

'And I'm-'

'Jessica'

She laughed a bit.

'Let's get out of here, we can go to your place, watch movies and cuddle'

'I'm.... so sorry.... I'm homeless...'

'It's okay, you can live with me'

'Really?'

'Of course'

I took her hand as we walked out and into Jessica's dressing room.

'I'll just put on my clothes and take my bags and we can go'

I nodded.I waited outside, and after 5 minutes she walked out, all ready.

We walked out hand in hand,as I carried her bag in the other.The smile never left her lips, as I walked proudly, because I saved an innocent soul of the bad pathway in life...