22. NATALIA P.O.V.

I walked into Luke's house, because we haven't seen each other in a week.And I miss him, and his hugs, and his cheek and neck kisses.He's the best brother ever.

No one was there.I needed to pee.I ran up the stairs, to the bathroom.When I opened the door, I saw Luke in the shower in with...Elena

Elena is the girl who gave birth to Lilly...And Luke was kissing her.

(This guy looks a lot like Luke tho^^^)

'Luke!What are you doing?!'

I screamed and ran away.

'Natalia!'

He ran after me, holding a towel around his waist.

He caught my arm and pulled me to him.

'Don't touch me!Let me go!'

I shouted at him, in a sad, crying voice.

'No!'

He said and pulled me in a hug.I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge.

'Why were you kissing Elena?'

'Why not?'

'Calum got her pregnant! And she's now engaged to Calum! What were you thinking?!'

'I didn't know that...'

'Well now you do, and let me go!'

'No, you are my baby girl, I'll never let you go.'

'What is she doing here?'

Elena asked in a bitchy voice.

'She's my sister'

Luke said.Elena took her clothes, put them on and ran away.

' Don't you dare come back! You're a cheater!I can't believe I kissed an idiot! You're just like Calum.'

I giggled.He looked at me lovingly.He cupped my cheeks, and leaned down.He kissed my nose, and then my forehead.

'Giraffe man'

'Baby girl'

We hugged.

'I love you Natalia...You're my queen'

'And I love you too.... You are my king'

'Well, my queen, would you like to order pizza and watch Netflix the whole day with your king?'

I laughed and nodded.He smiled and took my hand.

'I gotta get dressed, but I'll be right back.'

I nodded.He ran to his room and changed.He gave me one of his shirts.

His favorite shirt... that nobody is allowed to touch or wear except me or him.

I put it on and sit next to Luke on the couch, where he cuddled me.

He put on a comedy, and we laughed our butts off.

He kissed my head every two minutes.That's true sibling love.We never fought.Never!And I want it to stay that way.

We heard a knock on the door.I got up and opened the door.It was him.Calum Thomas Hood.

'I came to apologize...'

I starred at him blankly and rolled my eyes.

'Natalia,please...'

I sighed.Then Luke came to the door.

'Why are you here?'

'Please, forgive me... please, both of you!'

Luke just starred at him, biting his tongue and started laughing.

'Haha,Calum,you're very funny'

'Guys, please.You are my wife Natalia... We love each other,and we have two kids tog-'

'No, you have two kids with two women,and I didn't give birth to neither of them.The second thing is the one... You don't love me here... I love you... And yes, you heard it right.I'm still crazy about you,and you know that you got into my head and that I can't get over you.But we're divorced, and you have a fiancé.'

'But,baby...pleaseeee!'

'Don't say 'please' all the time, I won't forgive you.Mikey made this all easier!He would never do something like you did!'

'So you're together?That's why you were alone last night.'

'We are not together! He's my best friend! '

' Okay, whatever you say'

'Believe in what you want, but Mikey is still a much better person than you'

I slammed the door shut.

I sat back on the couch and continued watching the movie.And so did Luke,who's smile never left his lips.