15. NATALIA P.O.V.

'Natalia, just... please listen to me!'

'No!'

'Babe, I was drunk when I said you were a bitch! I didn't mean it!'

'First thing, don't babe me, and the second thing is... YOU HIT ME AND SAID I WAS A BITCH!'

'I was dead drunk, please... please listen to me'

'Calum, we have nothing to talk about!'

'Okay... when you want to talk, you know where to find me'

He walked away.I came to my suitcase and pulled out my 'BAD BOY, GOOD LIPS' journal that I wrote about Calum.I opened it and looked at pages,that were filled with pictures, little notes, and dialogs.A petal of a rose from our first date, and a little piece of his muscle shirt that he cut himself.And little things that reminded me of him... And the tickets that he gave me for his first show ever.And the tickets to our first concert together which was for 'Blink 182'.

I threw it on the floor, and a little page opened and a paper fell out.

I took it and read it.

'I love you baby girl
-Cal xx'

It was his autograph.I miss him.I know I'm with Ashton right now, but... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Ashton walked into the room and looked at me.I didn't see him.He took the paper from my hands and the little book that was on the floor.I tried to take it back, but he didn't budge.

'Baby girl?!You're still not over that asshole?!'

He opened the book.And he read everything from it.

'I can't believe you!'

'Ashton, that's old!'

'No!It has the events that happened like... two days ago!'

I started crying.

'You're such a big liar!'

'I'm not!I was writing that from my 16th birthday, when I fell in love with Calum!'

'You know what?Pack your bags! We're over!'

'Ashton, what is wrong with you?! I was going to throw that book away anyway!'

'You wanted to throw it away, huh?Well, let me do it for you!'

He walked to the balcony, and opened the door.He walked out.I ran after him, trying to stop him.But it was too late. He threw it away.He threw it from the balcony.I slapped him, and he just held his cheek.

'What did I do... I'm so stupid'

Ashton said to himself as I ran trough the door and down to the hotel entrance.

'Natalia!!!'

Ashton screamed my name.

I walked out, and a fan called my name and showed me the book.I ran to her.She gave it to me and I hugged her.

'Thank you!'

I told her

'Can I have a pic and an autograph?'

'Of course!'

We took a pic and I signed her jacket, because she wanted it on her jacket.I kissed her cheek.

Then I saw Ashton running up to me.He hugged me and I pulled away.

'Don't touch me ever again!'

I said trough gritted teeth.I ran inside and into Calum's room.

'I'm still mad at u!Don't touch me!'

He just threw his hands in the air and giggled.I started giggling too, and we hugged.

'You forgiving me?'

'Yeah, but still mad!'