42. NATALIA P.O.V.

This can't be true... I moved in the house opposite of Calum's... Why, God? Is this some sign? Should I leave? Or should I just stay and pretend nothing ever happened?Okay,I hate myself right now!

'Well, isn't this the heartbreaker?'

Ashton walked up to us, his hands in his pockets.I could see that they were in fists.The outline is showing it.

'Actually, I ended up being the one with a broken heart'

A small laugh left his lips.I smiled myself, but stopped immediately.

'Oh, did that... Jessica... whoever she is, leave ya?'

Ashton smirked, and I felt bad for Calum.

'I left her, actually. You can't bring me down, Ashton, you can't... It will never work out '

' You broke my girl's heart. Can't you see how small and fragile she is?'

Ashton said to Calum.He just smiled.

'U can never love her like I did...'

Ashton just looked at him with a disgusted face expression.

'You can never make her feel that good like I did...and how our first time was on the beach, in the warm, white sand... You can never achieve what I achieved.Just remember, all love has a beginning'

He looked at me.

'And all love has an end'

I said, as I picked up the box and carried it inside my house.Calum left and walked into his own house.

2 HOURS LATER

'We have finally finished'

Ashton said as he swiped the sweat from his forehead, using his hand.

'We did a pretty good job today'

I said.We high fived each other and plopped down on the couch.

We high fived each other and plopped down on the couch

House ^^^

Inside/living room ^^^

Bedroom ^^^

I got off the couch and ran into our bedroom.It wasn't that big like the rest of the house, but it was enough. I walked inside and sat on the bed looking around.I got up and stood in front of the mirror.It was so big, and the walk in closet was just... wow!

It's so big, and I have a lot of clothes, so it's great for me

It's so big, and I have a lot of clothes, so it's great for me.I heard a voice.

'We are going to make so much love in that bedroom.'

Ashton smiled. I smiled and ran to him. He embraced me into a hug.

'Can't wait'

'Well, we don't need to wait... '

'Ash...'

'No, we can do it now! I promise, my love'

He placed me on the bed.He put his hand on my 'princess part', as he liked to call it.

'Ash,I'm sorry... but I'm sore'

He stopped immediately.

'I'm sorry baby'

'It's okay'

I pecked his lips.

'But you know... till tonight I won't be sore anymore, so I could reward you for being such a good boy today'

'Okay mommy'

'Daddy'

We giggled.He is so cute when he giggles. The sweetest sound in the world!

'I can't wait, baby girl...'

'Me neither'